xisto Community
SoundStorm

Yellow! hello

Hey guys, i'm new to Xisto. My name is Sebastian, i'm 22 and i live in Romania. Currently i'm a Java developer. Just wanted to say hi to all and... happy posting :)

Hey, Sebastian! My name is Terkocio, nice to meet ya! I know that guys from Romania are cool:) I have a few frens of mine from ur country, so...welcome to Xisto:))))) Best regardsTerko

haha hey bud, welcome to trap. yellow! huh? haha i just had to see what was so exciting about the color yellow. now i get it :)anyway, this place is pretty good at giving hosting and domains names for those who post. they also offer attractive hosting packages. it's also a pretty good forum in and of itself. a good community all around so hope to see ya around!if you have any questions, don't be shy in posting them or pming a moderator!

"Yellow" and welcome to Xisto. I am sure you will find this place to your liking. The first things that you want to do here is sign up at the Xisto billing site so you can link your forum account to the billing account to start earning myCENT which can be used to purchase various hosting packages offered by Xisto. When you sign up at the Xisto billing site, make sure that you sign up with the same exact email address that you used to sign up at this forum. Without the same email address, the two accounts will not link. After you have signed up at Xisto billing, your accounts will link after you have made 5 quality posts. To earn myCENT, you basically need to stay active on this forum and post. When you post, myCENT is calculated by the quality of the post your make, not the quantity so don't think that if you make lots of bad posts you can earn myCENT quickly.Xisto has a large variety of different categories you can post in so I recommend that you pick out a few categories that you are interested in and follow them. ?You say that you are a Java developer. ?You can also sign up at a forum called Xisto and you can earn myCENT from both of these forums. ?If you do sign up there, you should remember to sign up with the same email address.Hope to see more of you here at Xisto!

Hey, Yellow.Nice name you got :D Creative to use a color.Here at Xisto, you write in the forums and earn myCENTS, which is calculated into funds when you type a really nice post, and it'll get rated and properly assigned how much you collect from it. You should probably also make an account at Xisto, with your same e-mail address because if you don't, Xisto will not know where the money goes to, and then you will not receive anything, and you will be disappointed. It gives your the benefits to order with your myCENTS, so then you can register your domain, or anything else you want to register. I guarantee you will love posting here, and it will just become natural to you. If you're at work and need some time to spare, you could come online here and just post away, since this is a fun little hobby in my opinion, and well, anyone on here will agree.You should also be active on this forum, active as in, at least come on once or twice a week, I try a lot, it's really hard sometimes when you're working and at school, but you should definitely! Also this place accepts you, it has the nicest community, and very smart and intelligent people. No one on here spams, or trolls, or are rude and ingrate, they are very nice and you learn a lot from them, I learn a whole ton.So basically, while you earn, you also earn knowledge and myCENTS, which is a great deal, and I love it.You should love it too, if you ever need something you can MSG me, I'm always around :)