xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

World's Most Efficient Firewall.. But ....... ! nature firewall

One human cell contains 75MB genetic information.

One sperm contains a half of that; that is 37.5MB.

One ml of semen contains 100 million sperms.

An average ejaculation lasts for 5 sec and contains 2.25 ml semen.

This means that the through-put of a man's member is equal to (37.5MB x 100,000,000 x 2.25)/5 = 1,687,500,000,000,000 byte/second

16875 Тerabyte/sec

This means that the female egg cell withstands this DDoS attack at 1,6875 terabyte per

second, and only lets through one(!) data package, thereby

being the best frigging hardware firewall in the world!

The downside of it is that once in a way this one small data package gets through and hangs the system for the whole of 9 months!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Only you get this kind of info from somewhere and post it. The most efficient and still the super fast computing processor known to man is the brain, which is only operated by less than 100mV.Hydrogen bonds which hold DNA together to form the double helix. This hydrogen bond is one of the weakest bonds known. The same hydrogen bond holds necessary molecules together to form water, a life giving substance. By definition of hydrogen bond nothing can be held together no more than milliseconds. Yet, here we are...

This is really funny and amazing how the human body can be compared with a computer ;DBut how to they know that one human cell contains 75MB of genetic information? I guess by comparing something with something? Are all the cells for all the people the same? ;] or it's an average number or something like that :)With the sperm I guess it's average statistical numbers. :D

I mean who sits there and thinks of these ideas? xP

But how to they know that one human cell contains 75MB of genetic information?

I have no idea, Apparently humans are dumb.

no they aren't. apparently data packages are though since they can't even bypass the firewall. also, not so small data packages after 9 months :D does this mean women are smarter than guys? :)

I have no idea, Apparently humans are dumb.

hahaha lol nice !! from where you get this news and quotes, i thought you would say zonealarm or any other but didnt have any idea of this female system really nice hope to get one in my pc also lol :):D