xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Transferring From Paypal To Xisto - A Suggestion Can this be accepted ??

Sir, Let me start with this. Suppose I wanted to transfer 5 USD from my paypal to My Cents and i have 5 USD in my paypal acccount. On the other hand using my pay pal account I cannot make a purchase from anywhere like i cant purchase My Cents but i can make fund transfer from my account to another paypal account . So is there any way XISTO can give me a mail ID ( I mean the mail ID which is linked with pay pal account ) to which i can transfer 5 USD inturn that gets deposited into my MY Cents account ?? If so it will be helpful for me to transfer that 5 USD into My cents and i am very sure that this will be helpful for many others too. This is simply because pay pal dont allow to purchase anything unless one owns a credit card even though he has sufficient balance in his account.

I didn't get your question correctly but i'll try to answer this. Payments for indians is working as paypal fixed it if the payment is for any goods or service or subscription. As far as i know opaque is likely to have premier or business account on paypal. So rest assured that you'll be able to send him payment.

Now let's talk about your account on paypal issue:

- Have you verified your account by connecting it with credit card or debit card ?

- Have you verified your identity on paypal (by giving them docs).

Once you do that you can get personal account verified. And that way you will be able to send payments. If your account is not verified then you'll not be able to use it to send money to any account but you'll be able to receive it only on your account.

To answer your next question, you can transfer your money using Xisto - Support.com/billing area. This is where you have to find "add funds". Here you can get funds from 2checkout or paypal. This is what you need in order to send money to xisto.

yea you got it kinda right, But let me put it very clearly . I have sent my documents to paypal and they have verified the identity. So now i can make fund transfer to another account. But i am not able to shop or transfer to XISTO because the account has not been verified with credit card. I tried using all debit cards :) but it fails. So i am just waiting whether i can get the paypall acc name of XISTO so that i can transfer to them directly and get that in my My Cents account :DI dont think OpaQue will give me his paypal account ID just like that so that i can transfer it to him

Our paypal address is payments at xisto.comPlease add notes when sending the funds directly using paypal.

Nirmal, if you're from india then go to any nearest ICICI bank and purchase prepaid debit cards. They start from 1000 Rs onwards (check in your state/city for exact rates). Once you get those cards, you're allowed to use them on any national/international ATM or online shopping. Make sure you get Visa/Mastercard connected card. Note: Maestro service from mastercard doesn't allow you to use the card online. Also one more point is unless your card is allowed to be used for online usage from bank you can't use them on paypal as well. So best option is to buy those prepaid debit cards from ICICI/HDFC banks. Hope that helps you get card connected to paypal. PS: Never ever ever use virtual credit cards from anyone for paypal verification. This might land you to account cancellation with paypal. Also opaque has given you ID for fund transfer, why you think he can't give you ? I'm surprised you say something like that.

@ mahesh , ICICI debit cards are not accepted by paypal in India, Pay pal accepts only Credit cards. And ya thanks i am aware of the risk involved if i try to use a virtual credit card.

Those cards are not debit cards exactly, those dont require you to have account in a bank. So it is more of non-bank card just like paypal have their own debit card without bank. Those are prepaid cards so they'll accept it for sure. Another alternative is HDFC bank cards which are similar to prepaid cards (not debit). For prepaid cards you don't need to have bank account.