xisto Community
mpopkin50

Hello Everyone

Hi mpopkin50, welcome to Xisto. For your video game website, you have to decide if it will be a general review site or you'll mainly be reviewing specific video games (ie; PC only, console-based, etc...). You can also check out other game review sites like gamespot.com or ign.com so that you can get a general idea on what kind of content you can include for your site. Are you the one making the reviews?

:) That's sort of what I am doing. First welcome to Trap 17. I am doing that with a mixture of other Tech stuff. I am stuck on the name of the website sadly. Its weird kind of OCDish I need that name before I can go on. Anyways I think there are too many Game Review websites. You need to add in other stuff..

Welcome to Xisto mpopkin50!! This is the right place to get hosting. Reviewing sites are a hard type of site to get visitors because there already some big ones like gamespot and ign and all them. I wish you luck thought and I am looking forward to seeing the final product. If you need any help with writing reviews or anything I would be glad to help you get started. Enjoy your stay at Xisto!

Hi mpopkin50 and welcome to the best forum community in all the internet Xisto.com I am happy to know that your will build a videogame review website because all the site with this theme sucks and maybe the yours will be better than all the others. Frequently here in Xisto.com the projects fail because there are no perseverancy so I say you that you have to be patient and build a good site, optimize it with sEO techniques or something like that and of course start to atract good visitors. The videogames are my passion too so if you need help to start the reviews I can help you.Well here in Xisto forums you will get a lot a fun and information and of course free web hosting. If you have not read the TOS yet, let me say you that you have to make 20 good quality post before be accepted to a logic hosting plan that is the basic here in Xisto.com. The free web hosting here maybe will looks for you like a paid hosting because the service to the client is very good and professional team assist you all the time when you have a doubt or simply help with your site. Please feel free to contact them if you don?t know how to do something to your site and if you have technicals problems. Afterwards here you will get a lot of fun because the forum is very good-looking with information that the people can know and all the knowledge that you will need to put your web site online with the professional assist.So welcome again and remember be patient with your site and generate good quality content in it to optimize for google and all the others search engines.Regards and Good Luck.

Hi, welcomeYouve actually joined the perfect communityI mean not only can you get some awesome free hosting, free domains and other web stuff, you have a group of expert web designers here to help you out when you run into any troublesI bid you the best of luckAlso if you are making the reviews, it completely depends on what console(s) your aiming for!. Also its always helpful to get a review staff to help you out, there are 10000's of games out there, and new ones approaching rapidly, you'll need all the help you can get :angel:

Welcome board,You will find that many people are very helpful. I have been able to find alot of help here and only been here for a couple of weeks. :angel:What I would recommend on doing is checking out the forums, a lot of fun information that can be found, and its not all about computers :P some of it can be quite entertaining...lolWell again welcome aboard.