xisto Community
Tramposch

Sotw #6 - Voting Vote for your favourite

Vote for your favourite!  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Tramposh's. It just looked a little bit more polished than the others - it's hard to describe exactly how though :)Sorry I didn't find the time to enter this week - I'll try to be back for next week!

idk what it is but sky's sig only half loads :/ and I tried to open it with photoshop to see if it would show up fully in there and it gave me an error :/Voted- I absolutely love deadmad's sigs, they are awesome.

They all look alright, but Tramposch's is the only one that stood out to me as something special. Most of the others are very generic; you could remove the character in them, replace it with another, and it would still work. I see a lot of signatures that look like that, so anyway, my vote goes to Tramposch's signature. Nice work, though, everyone else. :)

I voted for Tramposch as well. Not really sure of the reason, though.