xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alamstore

Justhost Refund Policy Is Amazing i cancelled my account with just host and i got my refund within 6 hou

i signed up to just host with a coupon code
50OFF
from
https://www.retailmenot.com/view/justhost.com
and i got $2.95 per month and for two years it was only $70.80
and when i tried to cancel my account it was so fast that i got my money in my wallet with in just a few hours.
so over all i think its a best host.
and i just want to share my experience.
thanks

Processing Refunds is very easy and our company does it within a day.

However, the part wherein you pay for 2 years straight is kinda corny. Its better to try a host for 6 months atleast before taking that decision.

What if on your 3rd month, your host goes down for 30 hours?

What if you want to upgrade?

What if you want to shift to ASP or Coldfusion hosting?

What if you decide to quit your website after a year?

What if you are charged like crazy for bandwidth overuse?

What if you happen to break their TOS (by mistake).

At Xisto - Web Hosting or Xisto, you pay $1.95 per month flat inclusive of all charges. You can have your site hosted for free if you can bear tiny text ads at

bottom of your site. OR You can post at our community and get all your invoices paid for free.

i personally like paying for more than 6 months at a time. also, you forgot to mention that if you pay for a year at Xisto - Web Hosting or xisto, it's not 1.95. it's $1.60 :) so it would be close to around $19 for a year. not too shabby when you pay for a year....especially considering it's pretty cheap for what you get....

Processing Refunds is very easy and our company does it within a day.
However, the part wherein you pay for 2 years straight is kinda corny. Its better to try a host for 6 months atleast before taking that decision.

You can have your site hosted for free if you can bear tiny text ads at
bottom of your site. OR You can post at our community and get all your invoices paid for free.

Well if the processing is that fast and if they do return money without any fees attatched then that is good, just hope that people don't misuse some good features in any host. I mean not cutting some service tax is just another great feature that many host offers unlike some big names. So all i can say is people should not abuse system for such good service. Oh and i agree with anwii on that 1.60$, it is one of the cheapest option in here and because of that i would like to pay for the years hosting fee in one go. thanks opaque for that.

1.What if on your 3rd month, your host goes down for 30 hours?
2.What if you want to upgrade?

3.What if you want to shift to ASP or Coldfusion hosting?

4.What if you decide to quit your website after a year?

5.What if you are charged like crazy for bandwidth overuse?

6.What if you happen to break their TOS (by mistake).

1. You should be compensated
2. You can upgrade at any time by simply paying the prorated fee to move to the new plan
3. Call Hosting Support and explain your needs, you will be adjusted accordingly
4. Refund for the unused time
5. Unlimited Bandwidth on all plans
6. You'd be notified of the breach in terms and giving a grace period to correct the action.

That's what we do at GoDaddy..I deal with stuff like this alllll day. People wanting ASP.net 4.0, needing IIS6 for frontpage, coldfusion even dedicated IPs. They can make almost any modification to there plan that they need with very little down time. Generally changes to hosting features aren't difficult to make.

Granted we can never beat ComputingHosts prices, it's all down to personal preference. Xisto - Web Hosting was my first hosting provider and they're great.

oh my god this may seem like spam but JustHost is the worst host EVER, their servers suck and they will suspend you at any given moment.. they will suspend you for getting lots of traffic, that's just an example of how bad they are, please... don't waste your money on them.... instead, use xisto ;)

oh my god this may seem like spam but JustHost is the worst host EVER, their servers suck and they will suspend you at any given moment.. they will suspend you for getting lots of traffic, that's just an example of how bad they are, please... don't waste your money on them.... instead, use xisto ;)

And you think xisto doesn't suspend account if you go over the bandwidth limitation ? Justhost has more users than xisto and there is very little downtime reported by them. Compare that downtime with the one we are receiving these days here on xisto servers.On what basis you say they are the worst ?

even if you don't go over your limit they still suspend you. their just a bad all round host.

You have to prove it in order to make us belive. Such accusations need to be documented in emails or any notices. As far as justhost goes, unless you break any TOS or play with BW/Disk or some script why they'll ban you ? You need to come up with convincing reasons.

You have to prove it in order to make us belive.

I once visited 3 web hosting review sites and JustHost earned 47+ but less than 60 bad comments. Only 2 users give proofs but they are not convincing base on my personal judgement.

I however know that out of 100 users who are happy with the service they have only 1-3 person will tell about it and actually 1 will share it to the world. Out of 100 angry customers, 100 will tell about it and at least 50% of them will tell it to the world.

I also seen a pattern, on all 3 hosting review website, the people rating JustHost as bad are almost the same people rating them bad on the other sites.

I however read and have seen confirmation from JustHost that a few accounts was blocked without breaking TOS, this was not intentional but a hardware/server fault when they attached a new server to the server farm. Company claimed it was fixed and with this kind of downtime, it is not enough merit for a bad reputation.

Yeah. I came across some users like that on hosting review sites. Some users are using shared hosting for overselling small hosting companies inside it and failed to comply with TOS gets banned and they start to spread venom like that. There are some people hating hostgator as well.Xisto - Web Hosting is under downtime these days and almost every member can confirm it but saying justhost bans just like that or goes down isn't it odd or weird ?