xisto Community
eduardo777

I Need A Facebook Clone I find this but i need more opinion

Long time I searching a free clone of facebook or myspace.I find this but this a chinese script http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ,after I find this script in english at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ also there is a spanish version(I speak spanish)but I don't know this script.Anyone know this script or anyone can give me other idea?.

Dolphin can be configured to look exactly like facebook. You can check google for the dolphins community version. They also have paid version for more configuration. As rvalkass already mentioned Elgg is one more site where you can get facebook like functionality. There are some other clones as well. You can search google with "Facebook clone script". That way you'll get more searched.

I've tried installing dolphin once, it was easy, configurable, and good looking. Oh, and it is the first working community script which i tried. Though, it is not facebook-like in the site design and other stuff, maybe you can do something to make it closer to facebook.Anyway, if you're just looking for the community script, you should try dolphin please :)

at times i when i check out the word "clone" in the field of computer science and technology i get confused . Can any one make it clear ? I do understand that clone is something which is an exact replica of an exisiting thing. For example here Facebook clone, which means there is some thing which looks exactly like facebook. This is my understanding on clone, please let me know whether i am right or wrong. If wrong please correct me. I would also like to add something to this. If clone is the exact replica of something then isnt it Phishing ?? Is clone legal then. I would be glad if some one makes it clear to me :) Thank you

Thanks for your answer I will keep the Uchome because this script is already integrate with Discuz and works very good!.I recommended this script . In my topic I puted the download link.Also discuz is pritty good.

-reply by Eduardo777