xisto Community
Terko

Need Help With Pad Files

Hello, everyone!

Guys, I need a help...How can I transform regular files into PAD?? I just download this program, fill all the blancks and what next?? When I try submit ma site or templates in catalogues, I alway got message

Error: submitted url (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) does not match url inside PAD file

...What I'm doing wrong?????? Could u navige me, huh?? .....Please, help me!! Emergency!!! :D:):(
Thanks
looking forward to ur help!

PAD files are generally used with digital notetaking software. What software are you using, what files are you trying to convert to the PAD format, and why? There might be a better solution to your problem.

PAD files are generally used with digital notetaking software. What software are you using, what files are you trying to convert to the PAD format, and why? There might be a better solution to your problem.

I need to put information about ma website to this catalogue http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ but I still facing problems with that...

I can't see any standard file with that extension that they might be expecting. Your best bet would be to contact whoever runs that website and ask them how to generate that file.