xisto Community
Mayvena

Hi Everyone Another newbie ;)

Hi people, my name is Hristo, I'm 29, I'm from Bulgaria, and I've got lots and lots of hobbies and interests - PHP programming, hardware modding, playing drums, airsoft, computer games, pen-and-paper roleplaying games, building 1/72 and 1/35 scale models and H0 train models, etc. I hope I'll have a good time on the forum :)

Hello there mayvena, and welcome to the Xisto dude! I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as the other 1337 people here :) I think you will like the programming and gaming sub forums, how about making new topics there based on your hobbies? It would be great, though maybe i won't be replying much because of my lack of knowledge... :( but there are many people like you that you can share your thought together! :) Well, just don't forget to read the forum rules and guidelines, let me say welcome again and good luck :D

Hello Mayvena. You seem like a smart person. Welcome to Xisto. You should set up your Xisto billing account so your forum account can link and you can earn myCENT with every post you make. Make sure that you sign up with the same exact email address that you have used to sign up for this forum. After you have registered for the billing site and you have made at least five posts on this forum, the two accounts should link and you can be on your way to earning myCENT. Everytime you earn 100 myCENT, one dollar will be deposited into your billing account. This money can be used to buy hosting packages to your website.I am also a programmer. I program in C++ during my free time. I rarely go airsofting as much as I used to. It was really fun. You play the drums? I recently got a drum set but I can't really play it that well. I am sure you can do much better than me. How long have you been playing it?I am sure that you will enjoy yourself on these forums. There are a variety of categories in which you can post in. We have tons of people who will answer any of your questions so do not be afraid to post a topic if you need any help.