xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Profaris

Hello gaming guy

Hey my name is Andrei , i'm a 18 years old guy from Romania and i come to this site whit the idea to start an online gaming tv/site so you will find 99.9% of my post a the gaming topics . Need to say more ? pfff i'm a hardcore gamer , whit own perspective about games , i get in fight's realy fast if some says the rong thigs about games .So see you at gaming topic guys . And the money be whit you

Welcome neighbor :) I hope you have a good time here. What is your gaming record? Mine is 50 hours non-stop playing (well, this was some 12 or 13 years ago, I don't think I can do this again now), and the game was UFO: Enemy unknown - a great game for its time.

Hello there, hardcore gaming guy. How many hours do you spend to play games in one day? Have you wake all night just to play your favorite games? That just like me, say like 3 years ago. You must have some nice looking graphic card there.Oh, i mean welcome to the Trap, profaris! I do really hope that you can enjoy your stay here and do much posting to get your site up soon! :D Anyway, i see that you already posted some nice posts, and your myCENTs already starting, so i think you're good to go. Good luck on your journey to the best free web hosting around :) Oh, and just to make sure, please read the forum rules and guidelines so you won't be in trouble :(

I ready dont know now many hours i play but now for a fact that i sleep only 4-5 hours for the past 1-2 years [no girlfriend , a very narow friend group , and scool is a good place for me to catch up whit my sleep ] And i dont have a favorit game becouse i will disappoint other games /people [ a loot of ppl like me to be obiectif when i tell them of a game] its nice to see that i'm not the only madman here :)