xisto Community
satish_gsk

All Time Best Game? Which is ur all time best Game?

The Gauntlet games most definitely. I haven't played their newest ones because I don't think its the same company from the GameCube one which was my favorite. It seems a game series is only good for a while then they start losing their fun when they come out with newer ones. Anyways Gauntlet was the best game ever. Me and my cousins used to play Gauntlet Dark Legacies for hours and hours. Had 3 level 99s. Then we used to put on friendly fire and duel each other. :) Yea I wouldn't mind seeing it being remade for the 360.

Kingdom Hearts is the best game ever! I loved Disney when I was a little kid. I started playing Kingdom Hearts when I was in 4th grade (i think? 4th/5th-ish). I believe I was emotionally attached to the characters. The game inspired me to do so many things. I would be like... what would Sora do? Haha, I think back to it and think that what I did was stupid but that does not change my opinion about the best game ever!

aha no doubt mario is still the game for all season and for all the time, its a never ending mario and there are new mario versions and modifications today also in our programming class mario is the first test game that our teacher said us to do, so I go with mario because it's fun and exciting,

aha no doubt mario is still the game for all season and for all the time, its a never ending mario and there are new mario versions and modifications today also in our programming class mario is the first test game that our teacher said us to do, so I go with mario because it's fun and exciting,

I don't really like the "new" mario games that are coming out. I agree that they look pretty cool but I realy like the original version of the game better. They should make versions of the games that can be played on modern systems because the old systems are obsolete and I can not get my hands on the game. I miss playing Super Mario Brothers. I also hate using emulators. I wish Nintendo could just remake the game for PS3. I bet that they can make a profit for that. I know that I would buy it. Not many people anymore have a working Super Nintendo to play on.

For me, Diablo FTW! I was totally addicted to this game , i mean really addicted , all the time addicted. Every kid on my street/neighborhood used to play it and see who was better. I didn't do anything like that to any other game except that. It had probably the best graphics back then and i still play it on my computer, the newer editions of course. I know that there are many other better games, but this one is my FAVORITE.

For the console, it would be SONIC. I've played it first time in sega console when i'm just a pure, innocent, and cute lovely kid (oh, was that me again?) :D and i loved the way it was. Like how sonic runs, how east the game is, the multiplayer between sonic and tails, et ce te ra. Though it seems that was my silliest reason ever because back then i was just pushing the right button, jump around and hit whatever i can. Oh yeah those old days with those old simple yet enjoyable games :) Now for the online games, like i think i've posted it somewhere, it would be the ragnarok online. It was my third online games i've played, and successfully amazed me. Back then it was one peaceful rune midgard, without no bot and everyone helping each other. Oh well, that just the past, now it has been ruined.

Wolfenstein 3d, hands down. One of the first if not the first, addictive, better than common shithead games like Call of Duty and Halo. Ye olde-time graphics also stimulate the experience. Something about old school turns me on...;)

TETRIS! Simple and just like life, you're bound to die. Hahaha. For PC Game, Diablo II. But it says games not computer games so I would say Tagu-Taguan (Hide and Seek) would be the best game there is. Specially if it's played in full moon. And putting the partner twist to it. Each will have its own partner and you'll be tide together during the whole course of the game. And instead of just finding the hiders, the seeker also has to touch the duo (hiders). And when played in full moon, you got to hide. Runner Ups will be: - Top (Kote) - Base - Batin - Kundesi (Siatong or Kundesi)I'm sorry, I don't know the english terms for these games as they are traditional games.

Mario Kart. Mario Kart will always be my favorite game. Theres times were I haven't played it in forever because I am distracted by the newer games but I know whenever I go back I will never be disappointed. Its a great game and I love playing the two player. All the weapons are fun. The game has a way to keep you coming back. Its also easy for people that don't play video games to just pick up and play. All Mario games are pretty good but I've always been a racing fan and this is definatly my all time favorite. From the original to the wii, they are all great. I would say everyone that hasn't play it to play it, but really, who hasn't played Mario Kart lol?

my best pc games are zuma and tumble bugs. i don't like the tactical games like red alert, the punishes or war games "i think it is men games" ;) i prefer the intellectual games, some times i play spider solitaire that comes with xp. but i general i am not big fan of games.

My all time favorite game is Bomberman. I have always thought that the game was fun. I remember playing Super Bomberman 2 on the Super Nintendo a while back. It is also one of the first games I have ever played. I would play that game with my friends on that power map where all power-ups were maxed out. I don't really know why but it the game was extremely suspenseful when I played it. :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Great games of all time for me include classics like Super Mario World on the SNES and modern games such as No More Heroes 1 + 2.Some other game include Goldeneye 007, Call of Duty 4, STALKER Series, FIFA 2011 and 2004. :D

My favorite games include all classic games from the SNES. I have played a whole big chunk of the games available for the SNES. My favorites include Tetris (all of them), Super Mario Bros., Super Bomberman and Sonic the Hedgehog (I really HATE the game on the iPod Touch though, the gameplay is ridiculous, it stinks in my opinion).

I would play that game with my friends on that power map where all power-ups were maxed out. I don't really know why but it the game was extremely suspenseful when I played it.

OH MY GOD! That was my favorite map on Super Bomberman as well. That picture reminds me of the good old days when I didn't have all this stress. The Super Bomberman OST is still playing in my head today. I love this game. They need to release these exact PS3/XBox/PC. Soon, the original games will be ancient and no one will be able to play them. When I have kids, I want them to play all of these games that I loved on the old Nintendo consoles.

My favorite games developed in the past five years (modern times ;) ) include Modern Warfare 2 (thank goodness I am not a crazy addict like my friends are), Kingdom Hearts I and II (haven't played Birth by Sleep yet, dang it PSP), and Minecraft (a fairly recent game).