xisto Community
BluePwNaGe

My Hobbies

My hobbies consist going to school which is my main priority, being with my girlfriend :D, paintballin, cards tricks/poker, and investing money.My main hobbie would probably be investing for now. Im trying it out this year and see how good i do since im getting alot of income tax back :)

ok. since when is school a hobby. sure it's something you do, but a hobby? :) and your girlfriend is a hobby? well.....don't tell HER that haha.

the card tricks/poker hobby of yours sounds pretty cool. i LOVE poker myself. pretty good at it. what's funny is that you put card tricks and poker together. you don't cheat at poker using card tricks do you? :D :D B)

so what kind of investing do you do? i like hearing about how other people invest their money. it's always been an interest of mine.

My hobbies consist going to school which is my main priority, being with my girlfriend :(, paintballin, cards tricks/poker, and investing money.
My main hobbie would probably be investing for now. Im trying it out this year and see how good i do since im getting alot of income tax back :)

Lol na i dont cheat at poker. I just found it really interesting to learn tricks that no one else can perform :D. And for the investing its new to me, im trying it out this year since my friend did and practically earned a lot of profit. So for now im only investing minimum of 100$. Its kinda like stocks but its related to clicks and its pretty fun watching your money grow back and i cant wait until it grows into the profit range hopefully :)

ohh men your girlfriend is just a hobby of you? aha don't let her register and see this in forum ok? she will turn to red and run before you :).my hobby? I love reading books most likely ebooks, I love to play badminton because it was my sport and it was my hobby ofcourse theres alot of hobby of mine I do them daily with a routine schedule set them and organize them in a timely mannerso that my schedule would not turn to bad. I also love blogging but my english in writing is not that good as you can see I have a lot of wrong grammar in my posts but going to learn more about this.I love to cook different dishes and love to invent new dishes with vegetables I am not a vegetarian I love meet but I mostly like vegetables

Your girlfriends a hobby. :D That's funny I hope she doesn't see this for your sake. Investing seems like an interesting hobby though. Card tricks and poker ( You cheater :) Jk ) I enjoy destroying peoples card tricks. There's not one trick someones shown me I haven't been able to figure out. The ones that really stump me stick in my head and so I finally just Googilate them. :(

Wow...what a way to refer to your girl...a hobby. I'd get rid of all traces of that if I were you.As for the rest...poker is awesome...never got the hang of it myself.

Ive got tons of hobbies - starting with PHP programming (well, I like doing it for fun, so it IS a hobby :) ), modding computer hardware and cases; reading (and I mean I read a lot - about a book a day); building railway and scale models (railways in H0 scale, and the others - mainly armored vehicles in 1/72 and airplanes in 1/35 scale, but lately I'm also trying to build fantasy figures (for pen-and-paper roleplaying) in 1/72 as well); playing drums; riding my motorcycle (I've got a 750cc Kawasaki Vulcan - the most comfortable morotcylcle ever); the already mentioned pen-and-paper roleplaying games (up to very recently I was playing D&D 3.5, but just a few weeks ago I've discovered the D20 based Pathfinder system which is simply amazing) and many more...

Well just yesterday I was having a convo with my cousin and the guy couldn't say any one of his hobbies...my conclusion was that he doesn't have!! lolAnyways, My hobbies are many: coding, formula one, cricket, RUGBY, american football and listening to great podcasts!!that's all! hehe

interesting presentation for your hobby, and i won't comment on your girlfriend issue. but i hope she can read what you wrote here :) i have a lot of hobbies but there are some i like the most: reading books,e-books and novels, reading poems, drawing and making designs, sport -especially Aerobics and tennis-, listening to music, fashion and shopping, learning new languages, and watching tv series and movies.

The Girlfriend as a hobby must go, sounds disrespectful towards her if you ask me. As for myself, I do enjoy gaming, mainly on my Xbox (when I have Live) and playing CoD4/HoN on my Macintosh. I also umpire football on the weekends (Aussie Rules Football), which also nets me a fair chunk of money, so its a very win-win situation.

Well, the only hobby I can think of is none, for my leisure time I like to play football (soccer) and go to the Gym to lift some weights, but that usually in summer. So I think I can call it a hobby. Also I like to do some programming for myself and not work work with PHP and etc. :)Can beer drinking with my friends be a hobby? :P

I am just going to list a few of my hobbies. My hobbies include transcribing and playing music, playing different MMOs, 3D modeling on Cinema4D (I'm a bit new at it but I'm getting there), Texas Hold'm Poker, Listening to Music, drawing, playing football with friends, sleeping, tetris, watching videos on youtube, watching animes, watching movies, and working out.

I know it sounds petty, but all my hobbies seem to be available to the public (you'll see what I mean). I don't know if that's just because I crave reward for my efforts, or because I love showing off- either way makes me sound like an a*&%hole.. :D- I really enjoy doing a podcast with my friend. It's "Radio Cheese" and basically boils down to a lot of swearing and hardcore music. It's not just a time passer though, I do plan to take it further and potentially get a career in radio presenting. Again, I release all the episodes to friends and if they didn't like them I'd probably quit. I also got about 500 listeners via Podcast Alley, which is why I'm planning to record another season in a week.- I really love making music. I pride myself on my in-depth knowledge of Electronic music, and so am pretty familiar with the components that make up various styles. This is more of a person thing. While I put all my completed tracks on Soundcloud, I only ever tell one of my close friends as he makes music as well. I'm usually pretty willing to put completed work on show, but something about music is really personal..- I'm an avid writer. I do quite a lot of work on Freelancer.com for spare cash, but I also write on my personal site. I haven't written for a while and I'm planning to revamp my site in about a week. Strangely I write about four articles a week, but only ever release one a month. You could say I'm a perfectionist, but people who claim they're "perfectionists" are usually punchable idiots..

If your Girlfriend sees that she is just a hobby for you, I think you're going to be single :P.My hobbies are fitness more exactly weight lifting and running. I like to read a lot but not novels, but more science things and get more wiser every day ;). I'm interested in music too mostly rock and pop but I listen to some rap/hip hop too. These are my main hobbies but the interesting thing is that I change a lot I am unpredictable how they say :P, so the hobby that I had yesterday maybe is not the same as this today ;).

One girl friend is not a hobby for me because well there's only one if there are more than Two girl friends now that's a hobby and a bit expensive but worth every penny hobby, just don't get caught.I like making things some kind of small to medium project's like making a home made brick oven took me 3 weeks but the pizzas that come out of it is really worth the effort of making the whole thing. Could have taken shorter to build but have to work and do other stuffs. Now I'm on my fish pond project its not to big so I expect to complete it with in one month, I'll try to take a picture of the pond and post it here when its completed just have to decide what to put in it japan catfish is quite expensive around here and gold fish is quite common and not that relaxing for me.