xisto Community
StvenWesley

Which Pdf Software Have You Ever Used? share your experience

the PDF reader I used is the Foxit :D it is quiet good and nice for me, I am not using acrobat because I don't know why I don't? well maybe I like Foxit very much its free but if you are going to get a plugin there is a fee :)

the PDF reader I used is the Foxit :) it is quiet good and nice for me, I am not using acrobat because I don't know why I don't? well maybe I like Foxit very much its free but if you are going to get a plugin there is a fee :)

I use foxit reader sometimes, it is really a nice program :( . But I seldom use Foxit Editor, which is too expensive for me to afford. :D In this case, I have to use some converter for alternative.

yeah I want foxit editor it has some good tools that acrobat doesn't have but sadly I don't have money to buy it :) I want to make my own PDF book someday :( I love PDF ebooks very much, they help me because some expensive books can be found in ebook for free :D so PDF is my book and guide in my study, sorry for my offtopic I think I am not since I am still talking about PDF programs :)

yeah I want foxit editor it has some good tools that acrobat doesn't have but sadly I don't have money to buy it :) I want to make my own PDF book someday :D I love PDF ebooks very much, they help me because some expensive books can be found in ebook for free B) so PDF is my book and guide in my study, sorry for my offtopic I think I am not since I am still talking about PDF programs :(

:) Hey,I like ebooks vert much! definitely save me much! I also get some resource about free PDF downloading, and I will show it one day. :D

yeah I want foxit editor it has some good tools that acrobat doesn't have but sadly I don't have money to buy it :) I want to make my own PDF book someday :( I love PDF ebooks very much, they help me because some expensive books can be found in ebook for free :D so PDF is my book and guide in my study, sorry for my offtopic I think I am not since I am still talking about PDF programs :)

Definitely Foxit Editor is good for making pdf files. I used Acrobat Pro version to create pdf documents but it costs huge. I got pirated version and later on it is deleted by my antivirus. I always used reading pdf files with Acrobat reader but it is very heavy weighted starts to slow down my computer and I move on foxit reader.

I reads lots of ebooks on computer lots of them are pdfs. I also create pdf files with Microsoft Word 2007 with pdf addon which is very easy to create pdf files. you can get your copy from here if you want which is freely available.

I generally open my PDF files with Okular because it's fairly lightweight and will open most files. To create PDFs I use LaTeX, OpenOffice, Scribus, or in fact pretty much any program on Linux, as they all seem to have PDF export capabilities :)

:) Hey,I like ebooks vert much! definitely save me much! I also get some resource about free PDF downloading, and I will show it one day. :D

hey share it to me :D so that I can have more resources on ebooks B) I know a few but some of the ebooks I wanted is not there

Definitely Foxit Editor is good for making pdf files. I used Acrobat Pro version to create pdf documents but it costs huge. I got pirated version and later on it is deleted by my antivirus. I always used reading pdf files with Acrobat reader but it is very heavy weighted starts to slow down my computer and I move on foxit reader.

I reads lots of ebooks on computer lots of them are pdfs. I also create pdf files with Microsoft Word 2007 with pdf addon which is very easy to create pdf files. you can get your copy from here if you want which is freely available.

simply because pirated softwares have malicious codes inputed by the cracker so you must take care about it xD lol don't pirate there are so many freeware out there that you can use to create PDF documents

I generally open my PDF files with Okular because it's fairly lightweight and will open most files. To create PDFs I use LaTeX, OpenOffice, Scribus, or in fact pretty much any program on Linux, as they all seem to have PDF export capabilities :(

I like okular when opening KPDF, KDE files in my linux :) and what I like most in this is free

the PDF reader I used is the Foxit :D it is quiet good and nice for me, I am not using acrobat because I don't know why I don't? well maybe I like Foxit very much its free but if you are going to get a plugin there is a fee :)

no doubt adobe reader has a great featutes and facilities.and a lot of users use it also but i prefer foxit reader because adobe reader has a very big size and takes a lot of time to open but incomparision with adobe reader foxit takes just lrss than 10 mb where adobe reader occupies more than 60 mb disk space after installation.in execution also foxit reader takes just some second to open where adobe reader takes a longer time.but foxit reader is not so comfortable with images embedded wuth pdf files unlike adobe reader.

I use foxit reader.. Well IDK what works with chrome (just recently switched from firefox) so i was using foxit reader in firefox.It made me happy, it just worked, adobe acrobat was just sorta.. .slow

hey share it to me :( so that I can have more resources on ebooks :) I know a few but some of the ebooks I wanted is not there

simply because pirated softwares have malicious codes inputed by the cracker so you must take care about it xD lol don't pirate there are so many freeware out there that you can use to create PDF documents

I like okular when opening KPDF, KDE files in my linux :) and what I like most in this is free

Here I show you two websites I usually go for free ebooks,maybe it helps! :D
1. PDF Database: http://www.pdfdatabase.com/
2. PDF Search Engine: http://www.pdfgeni.me/
Just try it!

I use foxit reader.. Well IDK what works with chrome (just recently switched from firefox) so i was using foxit reader in firefox.
It made me happy, it just worked, adobe acrobat was just sorta.. .slow

Undoubtly, Adobe reader and Adobe acrobat are nice software but it is not convenient to use. Adobe reader is too slow to launch and cost many resources, while Acrobat is too expensive. I also like to use Foxit Reader. and use CutePDF Writer to create PDF. I use Office 2007 and can easily save office format as PDF. :)