xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mra550

Zelda : Ocarina Of Time Zelda in the Ocarina of Time

Many people plays and enjoys video games, and they keep playing since video games never stop to make an evolutions. There always new console or new games title to be played by the game players. From the first release of gaming console (ATARI i think), video games has become a huge industrial market this days. Many company are willing to support this market, including Microsoft and NVidia, since they got a lot of income from this division.
There are so many gaming console right now, such as Nintendo 64, PlayStation 1 & 2, Game Cube, Sega DreamCast, and some mini gaming console, such as Game Boy Advance, Portable Sony PlayStation (PSP), etc. People can choose which gaming console they will playing with and there are a lot of game titles can be played in each console. This market have influence PC gaming, since PC gaming is not as interactive as console gaming due to lack of devices. Some games only available on some console, because the developers saw a bigger potential market in console gaming.

But right now, you can find a lot of gaming emulator which can emulate some console emulator, just like you are playing with the real console. For now, i'm playing one of Nintendo 64's games, called Zelda: Ocarina of Time using my PC with help of Project 64, a great N64 emulator. There are also some good PlayStation emulator like PSX and VGS. You can find them at Aldo's Site. It contains a lot of emulator available and also great tools.

Zelda itself is first released by Nintendo for Nintendo console (i played them also) and right now, there are several version of Zelda. I have played Zelda: Majora's Mask also, but i haven't finished it yet, because it wasn't very interesting games, since you are limited to three days long and you have to rollback to the first day when you almost finished your three days limit. It was so bored to see a flashback views. I rather to play Zelda: Ocarina of Time which is more interesting and has better story.

I have reached the third temple that i need to recover and hopefully, before i finished this semester, i can finish playing this game. Zelda is a complex game with a lot of side quest, so it take a long time to uncover all of Zelda's story. SO MUCH MYSTERY AND SECRETS XD that's why it's exciting.

Notice from BuffaloHelp:
Review our forum rules on copying and pasting.

ive never finish the majoras mask :( because of so much secrets in the quest and you need a lot of logic and common sensewell I am not that smart when I got stuck I also do search for guides on gamespot xD but mostly I figured them by myself andsometimes I want to throw my PC away when not getting the right way :D aha funny.Anyway you sure a hard gamer :)

awesome game. i solved it a few times. i hate the side quests though. i only did those if i was stuck somewhere else more important. the next one after ocarina of time is majoras mask. that one is tougher than ocarina of time but still needs about the same skill level and thinking process.

two of the best games i have ever played. it's also fun if you have someone playing another characer along with you where you can compete or help eachother out when one is stuck somewhere. i am against giving away the solutions but i did always like giving hints to solutions. it's fun watching people get stuck and then they have to try and figure out my hints :)

I have reached the third temple that i need to recover and hopefully, before i finished this semester, i can finish playing this game. Zelda is a complex game with a lot of side quest, so it take a long time to uncover all of Zelda's story. SO MUCH MYSTERY AND SECRETS XD that's why it's exciting.

OOT is a great game, I thought it was a bit too easy until I bought the Master Quest edition, then I was like WOAH that completely changed my perspective on the game being too easy. I loved Majora's Mask it was more challenging. The Stone Temple was the hardest of them all, and it is really hard to finish with the 3 day limit even in slow time mode.

I have emulator and i played it on that. Other than emulator one, i have also played some clone version of games from gamemaker. some people from gamemaker community created many clones and variations of this game, worth to check it out on their official site.other than that, there is film coming up for this game as well. let's see how it goes.