xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet Rathe

Make A Wish.....

Ok I figured since this is a no-post forum that it wouldn't matter if I do something fun :DHere's a game that I once did on another forum, and it just kept going until it reached about 800 posts lolOk heres the rules you quote the person that posted before you about they're wish, then you have to turn it bad for example "I wish I could fly" Then next person says "Granted, but you fly into an airplane propeller and get chopped up into tiny bits"I"ll start with...I wish my dog wasn't so lazy :)

Edited by Soviet Rathe (see edit history)

Ok I figured since this is a no-post forum that it wouldn't matter if I do something fun :D Here's a game that I once did on another forum, and it just kept going until it reached about 800 posts lol

Ok heres the rules you quote the person that posted before you about they're wish, then you have to turn it bad for example "I wish I could fly" Then next person says "Granted, but you fly into an airplane propeller and get chopped up into tiny bits"

I"ll start with...

I wish my dog wasn't so lazy :)

Granted, but it runs into the FBI and who 'publicly' execute it with a firing squad on nation television.

I wish there were flying elephants...
Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

yea, and if you got your wish, your dog probably wouldn't stop humping your leg. don't know if this was turning it around. you may like that....

I"ll start with...
I wish my dog wasn't so lazy :)

yea, unfortunately, one of the older elephants died in mid air and came hurling down to earth at 100mph and landed on you. who wishes for flying elephants anyway?!?

I wish there were flying elephants...

I WISH...i could time travel. either to the past OR the future.... Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

yea, unfortunately, one of the older elephants died in mid air and came hurling down to earth at 100mph and landed on you. who wishes for flying elephants anyway?!?

I WISH...i could time travel. either to the past OR the future....

Okay, and what you will see is repeating the dead of your parents/lover/pets/put-whatever-you-love-here.now You're really scaring me...

I wish i have something to do, i'm bored...

Okay, and what you will see is repeating the dead of your parents/lover/pets/put-whatever-you-love-here.now You're really scaring me...

I wish i have something to do, i'm bored...

Granted, but you start having so much fun committing crimes that you get sentenced to prison for 50 years and fines 50million dollars :)

I wish I would hurry up and turn 18 already!

when you get your wish, you are old enough to vote. you vote for the wrong president who pushes the button. world war III. everyone dies. thanks alot!

I WISH deadmad could do something with his banners so they didn't take up so much space :D

Granted, but you start having so much fun committing crimes that you get sentenced to prison for 50 years and fines 50million dollars :)

I wish I would hurry up and turn 18 already!

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

when you get your wish, you are old enough to vote. you vote for the wrong president who pushes the button. world war III. everyone dies. thanks alot!

I WISH deadmad could do something with his banners so they didn't take up so much space :)

He read your post And change them to 'something' that scream "m-m-m-m-m-m-MONSTER KILL!!" everytime you refresh the pages. Well At least they don't take too much space :D

I wish you happy valentine, waiting for the free chocolates :(

I wish you happy valentine, waiting for the free chocolates :)

well, you get your big box of chocolates that you can't wait to eat. the next moring you wake up to find your face infested with zits

I WISH ucla won today! they lost to california!

well, you get your big box of chocolates that you can't wait to eat. the next moring you wake up to find your face infested with zits

I WISH ucla won today! they lost to california!

Granted, but the team goes out for ice cream to celebrate and gets attacked by ice cream loving terrorists who kills them all :D

I wish I had $1,000,000,000 and 1cent :)

Edited by Soviet Rathe (see edit history)

I wish I had $1,000,000,000 and 1cent :)

you get your billion and 1 cent. unfortunately, the billion is in monopoly money and you can't spend it. the penny is real though. happy shopping!

I WISH i could live forever!

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

you get your billion and 1 cent. unfortunately, the billion is in monopoly money and you can't spend it. the penny is real though. happy shopping!

I WISH i could live forever!

Wow, you made the classic mistake, you live for forever, but you keep growing old and eventually into a 'tiny little speck person' and mosquitoes pick you up and fly you all the way to Alaska where you live for 3 months and go insane and starve without food (but you don't die) but a million years later, you finally find you're way back to Warsaw , and a futuristic car backs up and runs you over.

I wish I had 3 wishs.

I wish I had 3 wishs.

Oh you made a classic mistake too. After the third wish, you'll be turned into the one granting the wishes and be trapped in the lamp until someone else makes 3 wishes.
I wish I got good results from tomorrow's Swedish test. NOTE: I'm going to blame whoever ruined this wish if I get a bad grade :)

Oh you made a classic mistake too. After the third wish, you'll be turned into the one granting the wishes and be trapped in the lamp until someone else makes 3 wishes.

I wish I got good results from tomorrow's Swedish test. NOTE: I'm going to blame whoever ruined this wish if I get a bad grade :)

You got your wish, but on the next day the teacher summons you and now everybody know that you are cheating on the test :(

I wish your wish come true :D

You got your wish, but on the next day the teacher summons you and now everybody know that you are cheating on the test :)

I wish your wish come true :D

Granted, but then you don't get a wish for yourself.

I wish my dog had wings, and could talk, also he could translate latin.