xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KamikazeNoName

Motorola V551 Great Phone

i got the motorola v551 as a gift and it is a great phone i havent had any problems with it...it has some great features such as making ur own ringtones....10 sec videos...pictures and some great themes that come preloaded on the phone...and it was a great value for only 90 dollars...i would highly suggest getting this phone if u sign up with cingular unless u can cough up the money for the motorola razor...

I don't know why but I can't think acquiring any other mobile except Nokia or Samsung, although I know many phones are released with amazing features for a less charge. I'd like to know a couple of things about your mobile. To start with; how much is the built-in memory? Does it support 64-polyphonic ringtones? (if it supports MP3 then it's even better), and does it have a computer connection?Thanks! :D

I also have the motorola v551 and it does work really well. It has aol messenger text messager, mp3 ringtones, you can take pictures and record videos its a all in one good buy. I dont know where you got it for $90 but i ended up paying $150 with a $50 rebate for the 2 year service with cingular. Anyways, the razon my brother has and i think the phone sucks in my opinion. Its a small and portable phone but i tried to dial and call from the phone and the keypad you have to press it down like 3 times before it does anything. I think the v3 is very overrated and i expect the price to drop down to $150 or so very soon. I talked to the people who i bought the v551 from and they only sold 2 razors so far.