xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Terko

Need Feedback About My New Website! Me and my friend created a new website and now we needs your oppinion

Hey everyone!! Me and my frens created our new website. So just take a look at it and tell me what do you think about it? Is it good enough?Thanks, looking forward to your answer!!!_________________________________________websitetemplates.bz/

you must be joking right? The site you claim to have created as new with your frends actually has been working since 2006. I saw this site like 3 years ago. same look same feel. whats really new about it. I dont know maybe you used a template similar to one site i have seen before. to be Fair I honestly doubt that you and your mates put that site up together lately and if this was a prank, its sooo totally not funny because you wasted my time i'd much rather spend time looking at a genuinely new website and giving a review for something aomeone actually made an effort with than wasting my time commenting on a silly prank like this. Again this is only the case if you directed me to a website that has trully been in existence for over 4 years under the guise that you just made it. Thats what I think lol

well, i am never been there, but good call! their copyright even says 2006. i don't know why this person is claiming that it's a new website. other the obvious lie, i don't see a problem with a a review of the website except this topic would be in the wrong place....

as far as the site itself, just another template site. some free, most for a price. nothing really stands out to me....

you must be joking right? The site you claim to have created as new with your frends actually has been working since 2006. I saw this site like 3 years ago. same look same feel. whats really new about it.

Maybe it is case of a old website with a new look or the owner of the site is having problems attracting traffic and therefore need to resort to such method to regain some of it?

Well, for sure, I expressed ma thoughts in the wrong way :D I meant that we also have other sites, and this one is newest. Franky saying I dont have any problems with traffic, vice versa - we're doing good, we just are going to change outlook of that site and that's why, in oder to get maybe some ideas or suggestions, I said what I said. Sometimes I forget that people cannot read minds :)) Sorry, guys, ma fault. But thanks you find some time for me and ma so-called "silly pranks".Best regardsTerkocio Klubbuchi

maybe you are referring into a new look, new template or a new script into your site xD and the domain name is 3 years + old now so how come that this is a new site? well All I can say that this is a good site and the website templates you are offering (if this is yours) are nice and great..just a little tip in your business lower down more your prize and sell those themes as long as you can or sell them in many people that's what other web design company is doing in their template and after selling they will give it for free and include their site url and sell some 2-3 links space in the footer.

The website itself looks well done, but it kinda looks like the rest of the free template site/business sites that sell templates out there. You should have a unique template for the site so people would never forget it :)

you sound like a woman. you said it was a new website and it isn't. it's 4 years old. you forget that people need to read your mind and know that it isn't a new website after you said it was? haha haha that's funny to me.

well your website looks fine. there would be things i would probably change about it but it wouldn't be the look of the site so much but on the business aspect. but as far as the look, one suggestion is to advertise the free templates more freely. it will attract more traffic and it will allow your visitors to stay longer on your website. when that happens, you have a better potential of making a sale off the paid templates. also, the more visitors and the longer they stay will also create more word of mouth advertising. so off the top of my head, THAT is what i would change first.

Sometimes I forget that people cannot read minds :)) Sorry, guys, ma fault. But thanks you find some time for me and ma so-called "silly pranks".

this is off topic but i will answer your question. people always have to read women's minds. they rarely state the true and direct meaning to anything. so not only do you have to read between the lines, but try to read their minds :) it was semi sarcastic and semi true.....but mainly, i was joking heheh

P. S. Anwiii, what that's mean "sound like woman"? like they usually say "yes" when think "no" and vice versa?? What if I AM WOMAN ??? hahahahaha :(:D

Well, what can I say...thanks a lot guys for your advices...I really appreciate it! Yeah...now ma first post seems realy lil bit funy and stupid even to me :D)) I hope you are not very angry with that :):D I'll try to fix everything in our site with the help of ur advices. P. S. Anwiii, what that's mean "sound like woman"? like they usually say "yes" when think "no" and vice versa?? What if I AM WOMAN ??? hahahahaha :(:)