xisto Community
mra550

High School Life The Best who believes that high school life the best?

Hello everyone and Good day First I want to make this topic and share this to everyone so that I can release my boredomand we can have a conversation or a debate about this High School life, sorry my post is not a poll so just post a reply here.I want to share some things and ask you a question guys.Do you believe that High School Life is the part of schooling? or not? then what? explain and share your storyFor me yes it is the best and happiest time, this is the first time that I got my matured mind and real personality.After I graduated at Elementary Level I go to High School with nervous in my feelings at the very first timeand with happiness and excitement, this was the first time in this school, In the school I met new friends and more classmatesas I am leveling up or whatever the term is xD freshmen going to sophomore I met more and more.and I became happy with them and the shyness gone. In this level I started to give nicknames to my teachers likethe teacher in our calculus class I call her The Terror, yes because she is like a terror imagine, giving 60 items and finish it in 1 minute? so 1 item per one second xD so I also learned the technique of guessing xD (guessing the answer).One of the best thing that I've learned in my high school life is to love :D yes I meet my very first BF when I am in Third year.very young but it's a puppy love xD.I learned the friendship and how it works and also the teamwork, I also got in many troubles because of myfriends but Its ok with me I choose to be with them so I must accept the consequences, Problems also strikes mein here for the first time a big problems like when I am a elementary NO PROBLEMS.Anyway this is my story ending how about you? did you think high school life is the best? then share your storieshere :)

Personally, I hated high school. That had very little to do with the actual experience though, and more to do with the fact that I was bored out of my mind the whole time. It sounds very pompous of me (and I apologize in advance for that), but I was bored to death because, as a friend once told me, I was "too intelligent" for high school. This friend didn't mean that I was a math whiz or anything, but that I was very philosophical and to sit and learn over and over the importance of proper punctuation, etc. (as much of a grammar nut as I may be) was just boring me to pieces because I wanted to learn how things worked, how we are, why we do what we do, our thought processes - the basics that I was being taught in high school were just numbing to me. I couldn't challenge what the teacher was saying, I couldn't debate - I just had to sit there and take it. Now, as for friends, I had some and I loved them. However, for reasons not discussed here, I was a couple of years older than the kids I became friends with in high school. The maturity factor came into play here. I was putting a lot of thought into things that they couldn't even process. Therefore, our conversations were typically pretty superficial because if I would launch off into one of my tangents, they just didn't get it. This may explain why I kept most of my friendships outside of school - the people I was in school with couldn't get what I was talking about as well as others could. I eventually ended up dropping out and getting my GED. I would never encourage anyone to drop out. Stick it out as long as you can, because you may surprise yourself. However, never fall for the "system" of how it's done. Stand up for yourself if need be. I know a lot of people have had better experiences in high school than I did. I wish everyone could have those good experiences. They say college is the best years of your life. I guess someday I'll see....at least then I might not feel entrapped and I'll be free to argue. :)

High School is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have had more freedom then I have ever had. I personally hated elementary school and junior high. When I first went to high school as a freshman, I was scared to death. After my first week, I had gotten used it.High is whatever you make it. You can join clubs and all these neat events. I participate in the advanced orchestra at my school. The only thing that stinks about high school is the amount of homework and work in general they put on you. I take all honors/AP classes and set very high expectations for myself (GPA is equal to 4.0+ according to a 4.0 GPA scale).Other than schoolwork, students get more freedom and responsibility. This is the stage where most people start dating if they haven't started already. It is amazing to see how much more freedom you have compared to elementary and junior high schools.I am thinking about taking all four years of high school. I could get a GED during my junior year and drop out but what is the point? I really enjoy high school and I am sort of nervous about college. I complain about how much schoolwork I have right now and college is a big leap. I heard people who drop out of college or even commit suicide because they can not take the pressure of all the work.Overall, I just really like and enjoy high school. I am not looking forward to leaving.

High school should be the best time of your life. Your young, healthy, full of insperation, hope and all of your dreams are ahead of you. You are not burdened with reality, making a living, raising a family, getting threw this tough old world. Your parents are still maintaining you with meals and a roof over your head, no need to have to get a job and all those day to day worries about bill paying.If you are a reasonably intelligent person, the work load of education is not all that overbearing. Of couse, as one poster allready mentioned, if you are in the upper intelligence level, it can be boring. However, there is no real excuse to be borred, there are always ways to go above and beyond the teachers requirnments for lessons that you can employ to show off your smarts if your so inclined. Even if you have to hit the books a little harder than your friends, don't despair. Find ways to make that extra studying easier, and more fun. Study with friends, change locations of study groups, you don't have to just study in the library, get together at different kids homes, or have a nice day, study outside in a park, and who'd to say you can't get a bit of leaning in at the local mall, they have food courts where you can get a snack, and still study with friends. Main thing is, don't give up. Don't be a quitter. Quitting school sets a bad presidence in your life, that you can't see things threw, that you don't have what it takes. That your a wimp. School is not that difficult. Hang in there, enjoy it, because things just go downhill from there :)

Yes, I think you're right because every person remembers his High School time, there you meet new friends, your first love, your first heartbreak, first beer, first trip with friends, and all the things you remember for a lifetime. For some people the High School time is really hard because that's the time where you start to get in puberty and it's hard to make decisions and you don't know what to do now and maybe in your future, but your friends and parents help you to make the decision. The High school has an importance in learning too 'cause in that time you start to see all the benfits that studying can bring you, and maybe that you need some changes " more studying, and planning ;)", however I'm right now in High school in the tenth class and it's pretty cool :P.

For me the best life is the university campus life.Why? i've tried it and i just can't forget about it , in my country we don't have to pay for the university , actually the government pays us to go to study (it's not a lot of cash , it was about 12 USD/month) , and we don't pay for the campus neither , so it was a good time for me and the best life i've ever had .It was just full of adventures , and stories , jokes ...etcHigh school life was Ok! but nothing equals the university life.I remember that in High school i use to have problems with teachers , with the principle ....but since everybody was facing the same problem soo i'm going to say that it was Ok!

high school is one of my good times in my life, even i admit that the college is better. but high school is always different phase in person's life. high school is the first steps of maturity. we learn how to be responsible persons, how to choose friends and trust them, choosing our feature and what we want to do. the best thing in my high school time, i got three of my best friends, they are like my soul-mate, we have a great times together, and shared beautiful memories. i learned how to judge people and take decisions, learned from my mistakes and became a stronger person.

For me the best life is the university campus life.Why? i've tried it and i just can't forget about it , in my country we don't have to pay for the university , actually the government pays us to go to study (it's not a lot of cash , it was about 12 USD/month) , and we don't pay for the campus neither , so it was a good time for me and the best life i've ever had .
It was just full of adventures , and stories , jokes ...etc

Where do you live nirvaman?
It's really cool that they Pay you to go to the university that's really cool that everybody can study. The public university that from the state is cheap not so cheaper either but a lot cheaper than the private universities.

High school life was Ok! but nothing equals the university life.I remember that in High school i use to have problems with teachers , with the principle ....but since everybody was facing the same problem soo i'm going to say that it was Ok!

Wow I can't wait to go to the university to see how it is.

Where do you live nirvaman?

I live in Algeria , it's somewhere on the map , use google map or some.

It's really cool that they Pay you to go to the university that's really cool that everybody can study.

And yes it's totally free , and they pay you to go to the university.

The public university that from the state is cheap not so cheaper either but a lot cheaper than the private universities.

We don't have private universities in here , it's just the public universities!

Wow I can't wait to go to the university to see how it is

You will go , and you will have a lot of stories to tell us about it ;)

I'm still in high school, and so far, it's been a very rewarding experience.Although it's true that I haven't stayed at one high school for over a year, I've been able to meet lots of new people and have a lot of fun.The natural struggles that high schoolers go through are completely healthy and intended, imo. I'm still kinda freaked out about going to college, since it's a big step.My most memorable experience in high school as of now was the last day of freshman year. The electricity was off and my class was in a very deep part of the school. It was pitch black, so we ended up having to get a flashlight from somewhere and put it in the middle of the table. We could practically get away with anything since it was so dark. In the end, I wasn't able to get much done other than a little underage gambling O_o Everyone went home early that day, and someone decided to play 52 pick-up with 10 decks in the main hall while everyone was rushing out. I got an ace of spades as a souvenir.

I would say for me high school wasn't the best point in my life or the best thing that has happened in my life. I learned a lot of the experience and if I had to I wouldn't go back. Maybe if I could I would tell myself to try harder. Now that you have to pay for everything, life is a little harder than when it was free in high school. I mean I had a free breakfast and lunch. Out here in the real world there's no such thing as free meal. Many of those friends that I so hanged on to were not some of my friends I have today.

wow. where the heck have you been???? i have to agree. life teaches us a lot and we can only learn from our own experiences and let time sometimes lead us to learn more. at the same time, it's not good to have regrets even if you choose not to do things over again. everything is a learning experience even if we don't want to relive it......

High school isn't the best but it's one of the most interesting. You get to meet girls, and think about sex and maturity. It's like having the greatest days of your life right in front of you yet you can't touch it yet. High school was when I started playing computer games, mainly counterstrike, diablo 2 and starcraft. Wait 'til you're in college, that's when the real fun starts. High school is more of a bridge between adulthood and innocence. Most people love the transition one go through in high school. I prefer the destination.

High school isn't the best but it's one of the most interesting. You get to meet girls, and think about sex and maturity. It's like having the greatest days of your life right in front of you yet you can't touch it yet. High school was when I started playing computer games, mainly counterstrike, diablo 2 and starcraft.

Wait 'til you're in college, that's when the real fun starts. High school is more of a bridge between adulthood and innocence. Most people love the transition one go through in high school. I prefer the destination.

Totally agree with that line lol... Highsschool sucks. Or so i'm thinking at the moment... Big crappy school, no lunch this year, packed school and a traffic crowd everywhere (literally) and various *BLEEP*s you'll come across every 5 minutes regardless if it's in class or in the halls.

High school life is definitely a great experience, and something that should be cherished. Every part of life has a certain greatness and uniqueness about it. I am now in college, so high school is no more for me. I am still involved with my high school's alumni association and other organizations affiliated with my high school, but all of the friends, teachers, and relationships are now gone. You spend four years getting to know different individuals, which includes other students, teachers, administrators, and etc. After four years everyone all of a sudden go their separate ways. People go to different universities, sometimes out of state. Some people go into the work force, some the military, and some just sit around at home for a few years in order to figure out what they want or should do with their life. Nevertheless, the point is to enjoy high school while it last, because it will be over very quickly and youll be thrown into an entire different environment with different people no matter what route you take. If you go to college, it will be a different environment. If you go to the military, it will definitely be a different environment. The work force will even be a different environment.Although I was happy to leave high school, I do miss it. I miss the people, and the routine. All of a sudden, I don't have to wake up and go to class for eight hours every day. I am no longer accountable to a teacher, or expected to play the role of a high school student. I am completely independent now in regards to education and studies. The same applies for those who go different routes and do something other than go to college. The advice I would give to any person in high school is to find out what you are going to do after high school before graduation, otherwise it will scare the crap out of you. All of a sudden you are graduating, and you will no longer be going to class every day for eight hours, and you don't know what you are going to do. Start now by deciding if you are going to go to college, the military, a trade school, or straight into the work force. The most important thing to do is to never doubt yourself. Some people may not think that they are college material or exaggerate grade required in order to get into a college. Even if your grades are not great, apply to a few colleges anyway or start at a community college. If college is not for you, look into all the branches of the military or research trade schools. Yes high school life is great, but make sure you are prepared afterwards.