xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bucksdude7

Sig Request - [completed] Bucksdude7

tramp is the man xD nice sig from him :( no wonder he is the GFX crew ehehey bucksdude :) be active ok? your sig is cool :) you must be proud because it was madeby the best gfx artist here in Xisto :D

hey MRA....be cool ok? stop postin' nonsense posts, ok? you know....some of us actually know when you post quality posts.

nice job, tramp!

tramp is the man xD nice sig from him :( no wonder he is the GFX crew ehehey bucksdude :) be active ok? your sig is cool :) you must be proud because it was made
by the best gfx artist here in Xisto :D

Hey guys chill, no post count section so it doesn't really matter all that much.Topic closed due to completion.Please PM me or another moderator if you want it opened again Bucksdude7. (for things like you want something changed, ect)

sig request pleaseSig Request - [completed]

I was wondering if u wouldnt mind making me a sig??? Pretty please:Phttp://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.pngthe name of my char... Is Anastasia and guild name is volturi the immortalsI was also wondering if u knew how to make templates or customs ones??? Ty muahxoxo

-reply by esmeralda