xisto Community
tengrosita

Hello World! My Introduction

Welcome to Xisto!Remember, 5 posts and your MyCENTS will be calculated for the first time. Stay active, post, gain MyCENTS, spend on hosting, and most importantly, have a great time!

Hello Everyone...
Just a new member of the forum...

Im hoping to learn much on this forum.

Thanks!

A lot of newbs are overwhelmed by how big the boards are. I advise you not to try to keep up with everything that goes on here. Pick the forums that interst you the most, and just watch those boards.

For example, I am usually to be found on the Religion and Spirituality boards. :)

Welcome to Xisto. Here you will find the best hosting service that you will ever encounter. I have learned a lot from this forum. I read topics, post and some of them, and most importantly... I LEARN! Posting shares knowledge with other people as well. Xisto contains many categories in which you can post in. Do not be afraid to ask any questions here. If you are a bit technical, you can also sign up at Xisto. All three accounts (Xisto, Xisto, and billing) will be linked if you use the same email address.

Hmm, it's been a while since my last replies on there introduction post (or a week? Lol)Okay Here comes the formality!Welcome to the Xisto, tengrosita. It has been a week and you haven't post anything after this introduction post. Did something happened to you? Someone here scares you? You have doubt in things around here? I hope you know that you can ask whatever doubt, problem, question, and other things here. (Well maybe i'm not the one who to answer them, but i'm sure someone will replies to your questions!).Learning is good, and if it is combined with nice communication it will be a lot better. :D Well I'm saying that because i don't see you mentioned something that looks like you need trap's free web hosting... But if you do, then i suggest you should continue posting, it's not so hard to get the hosting, you can trust me on this. First thing, you can try to describe yourself more and you've got your very long post without spamming :)

I am so sorry if I welcome you late :( but don't worry I will still welcome you even if I am late hope you will accept my warm welcome to you :D Welcome to Xisto family please do enjoy your stay here and become an active member and earn more mycent so that you can use it to buy a domain name and a mmm host yea, a host :) Good luck and God blessed don't forget to link your account here -->>  support.xisto.com/