xisto Community
xxrobinannxx

Points2shop Easy Money Online

About a month ago, I joined P2S-which is a site where you can earn money or points online and either withdraw to PAYPAL or spend the points on Amazon.com. I've gotten a CD, DVD, and stickers so far, very easy way to make a few extra bucks. Site is legit and works very well. :)

LOVE IT! :D points2shop.com

Most of my friends go to points2shop. I personally do not like the program. I think the job is too tedious and boring. I use swagbucks for my prizes. You get points for using their search engine and it is really easy to refer people. They keep expanding their list of prizes. Lockerz takes a while to earn points (4 ptz/day + referrals ptz). Redemption only comes once or twice a month for only about 3 minutes so it is really hard to get prizes.

I am a member there too (same name lol) it is rather tedious but i do find it rather rewarding. The hardest part is working up the number of referrals (like always). I am gonna stick with it so I can eventually get that daggon drumset I have been dying to get.

I could never find the patience to do these types of things. I've tried a few and I must say the worst is definitely PrizeRebel. The pages just keep coming and coming. :) Anyways I'll give this one a shot, I hope its not so boring like all the other ones.

I could never find the patience to do these types of things. I've tried a few and I must say the worst is definitely PrizeRebel. The pages just keep coming and coming. :D Anyways I'll give this one a shot, I hope its not so boring like all the other ones.

If you don't have the patience to type everything, then you can download an autofiller like RoboForm and have it fill out the information all in a single click. ?There is also a Mozilla Firefox plugin that checks all the no's and one yes. But even with these programs and plugins, I still can not find myself doing that stuff for long periods of time. ?By the way, Points2Shop is just like PrizeRebel. ?:)

I used points2shop for a while before they banned me from the site. I actually used the sister site cashle and cashed out around 40 dollars USD before they banned my account for no apparent reason. I never received any PM or email address for why I was banned from the site. I guess you can say that I was semi-banned since I was able to log in but was not able to do anything (all my actions were limited). I would recommend this site to people because I haven't seen many people in the same situation that I was in.