xisto Community
OpaQue

Good Free Domain Registration Service Free Domain Registration/Name for your Website

Hello All,

I just found a good free domain service provider called http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I signed up with them and here is the test site.

http://xisto.cz.cc/

Members can register a free cz.cc domain here instead of hunting for .com or .net domains. The service is new and there is a much higher chance of scoring a good domain name. Once you get your domain them, you can use the ADDON DOMAINS option in your CPanel to link it to your hosting account. Once you do that, you can manage your new yourname.cz.cc domain as a new hosting account. If you want to point/park this domain to your existing website, use the PARKED domain option in CPanel. In both the above cases, you will have to point your Domain (yourname.cz.cc) to our nameservers. i.e.

NS.COMPUTINGHOST.COM

NS2.COMPUTINGHOST.COM

You can modify your nameservers for your domain by logging into your cz.cc Control Panel here :-

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The above Nameserver can be used to host your site at Xisto, Xisto and Qupis. Therefore, you can host your free cz.cc domain at Qupis.com as well.

WHAT IS CZ.CC?

We are a free domain name registration service. You can register up to 5 domain names for free or purchase a domain name VIP account. Use the search box above to find a domain name available at our free domain name registration.

You can register all available domain names instantly. We offer the best free domain registration with dynamic dns service. We provide in addition to our domain names a free DNS service with full MX, CNAME, A and SOA records. Register a free domain now!

Other Similar Providers :-

http://www.dot.tk/en/index.html?lang=en - Now gives complete Nameserver Control. Eg. xisto.tk

http://www.co.cc/ Eg. xisto.co.cc

We wish if we could provide a Free Domain Service ourselves.. but with these generous companies popping up, there is no need for us to take the extra effort. If anyone needs any help setting up the domain or configuration, Feel free to post it on the forums :-) or send us a support ticket.

just a question sir opaque what does the park domains do? and is .cz.cc a good domain extension for a website? internationally? thank you so much if you can or somebody can explain to me about this one Im new to internet and don't know about that park domain I saw that in my cpanel but I don't know what is the use of that so I let it alone and never click in it

just a question sir opaque what does the park domains do? and is .cz.cc a good domain extension for a website? internationally? thank you so much if you can or somebody can explain to me about this one Im new to internet and don't know about that park domain I saw that in my cpanel but I don't know what is the use of that so I let it alone and never click in it

what does the park domains do?

Lets say, you register a domain called myWebsite.com. Along with it, you register myWebsite.net and myWebsite.biz for keeping it unique and SEO. However, you wish to point all the domains to your single Website. The possible solution is to make small website for .biz and .net and forward the visitors to your main website i.e. myWebsite.com.

Instead of setting up forwards, you can setup PARKED DOMAINS. All you have to do is, ensure that the Nameservers of your domain are configured and Add them in PARKED DOMAINs list in your control panel (CPanel).

.cz.cc a good domain extension for a website? internationally?

Apart from the COOLNESS of a ".com" or ".net" extension, Rest everything is good.

Works Worldwide.

Its a top level domain.

They give you NAMESERVER settings. Which is the MOST important setting which needs to be setup to make a Domain Function.

The extension is small with only 5 characters. (including the DOT)

Once your website gets 1000 visitors a month, I feel its better to shift to a popular extension like .com, .net, .org. Even though you have to pay a bit, Its safer than the extension company going down overnight or changing their minds to offer services at Expensive prices.

So that's the function of that park domain it is like a 301 or 302 redirection where you can redirect your visitors into one website? mm it sounds cool :D. anyway since Xisto is giving out some free .com, .net, .org etc TLD domains I'll go stick with it :) I just need to post and no problem with that :(.The problem with .co.cc and .cz.cc is when you reach the 1 yeat quota and then you use the domain for commercial use they will charge you isn't it? but it is still free when you use it for personal use, but i think they are monitoring all the domains all they? aren't they? they sure are a hardworker if they do xD and I read that if they caught you using the domain for commercial use they will just delete it without notifying you

well i went to their website. i couldn't find any terms of service there so i am wondering where you are getting your information from. they have the free accounts which are free for a lifetime. you just have to renew the domain when it's about to expire(still free) and there are the premium domains that run about
$5 on average. they also have a link on top of their website leading to http://www.host-ed.net/ which offers free webhosting. i don't know if they own that site or not or how they are affiliated.

but again, i couldn't see any terms of service. i just found a few pages with limited information and saw nothing about how a free domain name will become premium if used for commercial purposes.

anyway, sounds good to me. i personally like to stay away from those domain extentions because people are going to be less likely to remember them, but they would be good for branding and as a parked domain as opaque pointed out. the search engines should treat them just the same as any .com or .net, etc if people were wondering about seo purposes.

anwii in the co.cc one I have one domain there and one of my domain is about to expire and so the renew button appears which is not there recently and when I click that there are two option there and a question asking Where would you use this domain? and there are two choices Personal, Commercial.. when you click the commercial you will have to pay for $3 and when you click the personal there is a drop down terms that you should only use that domain for personal use, if they catch you using it for commercial they will do delete your domain name without notifying you try it.

well i guess you were off topic as usual since this thread was about a cz.cc domain.....

anwii in the co.cc one I have one domain there and one of my domain is about to expire and so the renew button appears which is not there recently and when I click that there are two option there and a question asking Where would you use this domain? and there are two choices Personal, Commercial.. when you click the commercial you will have to pay for $3 and when you click the personal there is a drop down terms that you should only use that domain for personal use, if they catch you using it for commercial they will do delete your domain name without notifying you try it.

I have a friend who will remain nameless because I'm not sure he wants him name braught up xD who uses co.cc for his business, so to answer your question. I don't think they mind you using it for commercial purposes.

It seems a pretty good domain registration service, but I can't remember it even after 5 minutes. I registered some dental domains such as:dentistry.cz.ccoralsurgery.cz.ccendodontics.cz.ccprosthodonti.cz.ccI'll try to make any profit of them although it sounds pretty difficult.Thanks for sharing dude. I have one question can these names be used in google adsense for domains?

.cz.cc there are many such sub-domains offered world wide and many are just awesome like co.cc, web.tv, .tk, co.nr, co.tv and i dont rember any more at the moment but you can find many but ithink they are lenghty like asdasd.sadsa.com something like this and they are not worth but you can go with .web.tv its not been opened for public and still underconstruction but they have started recieving request for their domain so there is chances of getting a good domain name under .web.tv section.

.co.cc and cz.cc are awesome ? how come ? they can ban and cancel any account any time. being free they don't even ask you before closing the service to redirection etc. so how come those services are awesome.