xisto Community
tech98

Hello.

Hello, everyone. I am new to the forum, and can't wait to start enjoying the benefits of the free hosting. My last host was not so great. (000webhost, stay away!) I enjoy working in the wordpress enviornment, and also plan on installing a phpBB forum. On another note, how do you link your account with your Xisto account. From what I've gathered, it links automatically when you use the same e-mail for both accounts? Any help is appreciated.

I hope to enjoy the forums!

On another note, how do you link your account with your Xisto account. From what I've gathered, it links automatically when you use the same e-mail for both accounts?

Yes, they link automatically if you use the same email address that you used to create your forum account. Just go to https://support.xisto.com/ and create an account using that email address and they'll get linked. Once you've made over 5 posts your myCENTs will be calculated for the first time and appear for you to see. Once you have 100 they get converted into $1 in your billing account for you to spend on all sorts of hosting things :)

hello welcome here my friend :) if you are planning to start your website career here first you must go to xisto billing support provided by sir rvalkass the link above :) in order for your account to be link and the next step is by posting a good and quality topic here at Xisto in order for you to earn a lot of mycent :D mycent is the virtual money here where you can purchase a domain name and a host a 100 mycent is equivalent to $1 and a simple hosting and a domain name will cost around $12don't worry earning mycent is very simple just be an active member like what I said post quality topic and replies :Dgood luck to your soon to be phpbb forum abd btw you can start posting and it will be counted and when your account is linked the post you do is counted :(

Hi! And Welcome to the Xisto forum! We are sure that you will enjoy it here. The hosting packages that Xisto offers are really cheap so I think that you will be setting up your website in no time. Regarding myCENT, after you sign up for both accounts (forum and billing) with the same email address, you have to make 5 quality posts before the two accounts link.About 000webhost. I really don't think that it is a bad web host at all. What was your experience with that host. I have had that host for about a year before I came to Xisto.Hope you like it here. :)

Well, as far as 000webhost, I kept getting error messages when I would click any links from my wordpress blog. Maybe it was an easily fixable problem, I don't know. All I know is that I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Anyway, what matters is that I'm here now, and from hundreds of positive reviews, I don't think I'll be having any problems. I hope to see all of you around the forums!

I don't think you will experience any problems at Xisto or Xisto. The customer service is really helpful and will reply to you very quickly. This is one of the reasons why I love Xisto. The community is very friendly and the hosting is equivalent to paid hosting. :)