xisto Community
Veradesigns

Help Setting Up Free Google Mail Throught Website And Cpanel Free Google Mail (10x 7GB Mail) (Domain Required*)

HiI am helping a friend set up his email for his website. Usually i don't have this problem but seems i cant find any help how to. Ok well he recently purchased through xisto. He also got hosting with Free Google Mail (10x 7GB Mail). His website is now up and mail.website.com redirects you to Google mail. Everything works fine except how in the world do i log in Google mail? any help trying to set it up. I have looked up on Cpanel but it does not help me at all. Thank you guys hope i can get this set up by today.

I thought after you purchased a domain name and a hosting into xisto company billing they will send you the account and the google mail information also, please check your inbox and you might miss something, there is also an instruction there on how to log in in that particular thing you are trying to tell us, and also please take a look at the section you posted your article, you post it in the wrong section the right section for this is the help corner or the Xisto corner, thank you :)

Yes, if you requested free Google Apps to be setup with your domain purchase you should have been emailed with necessary login information.If you do not know or have misplaced this crucial information, please submit a support ticket via Xisto - Support.com/billing and you should be all set.

Login using "admin@yourdomain.xxx". Try the cpanel password. If that password doesn't work, just make google send you the password to your alternate e-mail account :)Good luck

Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

The way I log in to mine is to go to Google App account and obviously replacing domain-name.com with whatever your domain is. Then enter your username and password that you set up during creation of your account. You can also use an application like Thunderbird and access your mail via IMAP or POP3 - Google have full step-by-step instructions for loads of mail clients on their help pages.

you need to log in to the google apps account and your user account will be admin@yourdomain.com the password would have been automatically created and sent in an email titled something like "Web Hosting with Google Apps Activated" if an email wasn't sent or was accidently deleted, then yes, write a support ticket and they will resend the email containing the password or the password itself. xisto makes it pretty easy to like the domain to a gmail account but you will still need to verify the domain ownership after you log in. bani- how would there be an alternate email to a band new account? :)