xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Demonic Possessions Have YOU been possessed in your life?

Hey guys.

I know most of you active members here on this fourm are most probably "Christians" or ones that believe in God and Jesus, so you may not believe me at all. I don't want members to reply only for insulting me because of my expierences or my belieafs.

OK, so it all began in 1997. I was 5 years old, living with my parents in Coalville, UK. One night something strange happened to me. (everything you read from now, was told to me by over 5 of my familly members as they whitnessed it!) Both my Mom and my Dad, my cousin and my 3 uncles where watching Television in the front room (lounge/living room as many people call it) and so was I. Being in the front room for 2 hours we all was watching a movie (I don't know what it was, I was too young to remember) but after an hour and 20 minutes of the film, my mom noticed I was just sitting still with my eyes constantly stearing at them. My mom said to my Dad, "Kev, there's something wrong with Kel. What's wrong with him?! (Kev, being my dad, and Kel obviously being me). My cousin said "he seems so..zombified"...my mom told him to shut up, and then she said I turned around and looked at our dog (Chippy), our dog started growling at me, barking for no reason at all... :)

After a few minutes of the dog barking, my dad said I was saying something in a different language. He said it was like Latin or something. My mom said, I was saying "The Devil is in me. I am strong and you are all going to suffer". I couldn't believe what she said I was doing, it all sounded so..familliar. My uncle phoned the Paramedics to see if they could see what was wrong with me, they said to phone a psychiatrist. So my Dad rang the psychiatrists and they came over to see what was wrong...they said they've been called many times about these issues, and he said to call a Demonologist, so my dad called a demonologist. The Demonologist came over and checked me out. My dad said I said in a deep demonic voice "The Devil is in me, leave now or you will die". :D

The Demonologist asked this entity his name. The entity said his name was "ZOZO" and that it was going to kill the Demonologist. So the Demonologist asked why it was here, who or what summoned it, and "ZOZO" said "Satan". The Demonologists name is "Andy". ZOZO asked Andy "why are you here". Andy said "I was called here by the sons parents you have possessed". ZOZO said "Tough..he's not coming back, your wasting your time. F off". Andy said to ZOZO "that's not nice. Why are you so aggressive?"..ZOZO said "Because you and your god are pathetic".

At that time, my Dad said my body started to "levitate" and lift up to the ceiling and started hovering in one spot then gradually de-levitated and sat back down...then my parents said i started to say strange words like something in a different language fast. I had never been so surprised to hear something in my life! Andy suggested to my parents to call a Preist. Unfortunately when they where whispering (my parents and Andy) the Demon heared them and said "If a lame priest comes you will die". My mom called the priest, and the demon overheared the conversation of the phone call. The Demon started screaming and shouting foul swear words. and it got worse. I was possessed by this demon for 2 and half weeks...and after calling a preist on the phone, they never turned up. I was constantly under possession for 2 weeks, and my mom began to get very worried and paranoied because she hadn't heared from me at all for 2 weeks.

My mom asked the demon if she could talk to me..(me not the demon), so the demon said "be quick". So he released me. My mom asked "are you ok, what's wrong, what's happening". She said I said "I don't know..it's dark..very dark..." my mom said he was going to help me, free me from this entity. Then the entity took over me again and said "pathetic human. this human is mine. you will never see him again!" Andy said it is imperritive that my parents should get this demon out of me. But they never did. The demon was in control of me for over 2 weeks, non-stop possessed. then after nearly 3 weeks, the demon de-possessed me or what ever its called and removed control. It didn't get annoyed and say "this is pointless" or what ever, but from when he possessed me, I've always felt his presents..

1999 (7 years old): the same demon came back. My mom said "oh not again" because he came back, but this time started talking with my voice, but it was a deep demonic sort of voice when he spoke. The demon let me talk aswell, but some how I had learned to control him from talking in my voice. When he came back, he said in my voice, but a demonic deep one: "Guess what....I'm BACK!" and then started chuckling like an evil laugh kind of thing. Again, my mom got scared and said leave him alone..not a good call, but OK..my mom told the demon to leave me alone, and he made some glass cups break and said "NEVER". a few hours after saying he was back, and after he was talking, he took half control of me..(first time was full control, a full possession) but this time I was able to speak myself aswell as the demon. he only controlled me for 10 minutes and started making me say strange things and levitating etc.

After 10 minutes he released me again and said he'd be back, but didn't say WHEN he'd be back..my mom was terrified when he said he'd be back. This is the thing though...he didn't possess or take control of me from 1999. He'd accasionally use me to talk or to say strange things like "Ouija" or "Satan" or something. After this ZOZO never possessed or took control of me again without permission by me first. At the time he possessed me, I wasn't scared at all, I didn't feel any fear...I could hear him trying to communicate with me in my head like he was talking to me telepatically. He could understand and hear my thoughts, aswell as I could hear his. But something blocked me from listening/reading his thoughts, I was trying to read his memories or something from back in 1986. It was dark and evil. That's all I could tell.

I don't think has ever left me..when he says he'd be back, he never actually left me..he just released control...he's always been inside me, I can feel and hear his presents. I can sense him too, but no matter how my mom told him to leave, he wouldn't. When she said words of "God" or "Christ" it caused this demon to get aggressive..it pushed my mom away from me..like a pulse kind of psychic wave.

But as I said, from 1997 he's been with/inside me all my life, doing who knows what in me. Normally demons take your souls...well this demon didn't touch my soul nor did it want it for that matter. You can go ahead and criticise me all you want, in this topic, but all whole story is neather fake nor made up. It's not a dream nor a daydream (same as dream). This experience was real, and it did happen.

Accasionally at 12:00 AM I can hear him in my mind..wanting to talk to me or play little games with me. I play his little games by communicating to him telepathically...I hear him laughing, giggling and stuff like that...and it's pretty obvious that he doesnt want to harm me in any way, since he's been with me since 1997 to now in 2010. In 4 days (on 2nd of Febuary) this demon would have been with me for 12 years.. nearly 5 of those years I have had to put up with this demon, and for the first to the first 2 years it has not been easy.

Many of you may suggest getting an excorcist to perform an excorcism on me, but that would be disrespectful to the demon. I feel he's now my guardian since he's been with me for so long...and to be honest, no matter how much people say demons cant be trusted, that they trick you etc, this demon has never been like that. He's never hurt me like most demons would hurt their victims. Most of you members on this forum may tell me to get rid of him, that it will ruin my life, or that it's dangerious to have a real demon being with me. Over these years of having him, he's been friendly (he can get aggressive and start saying he's going to kill me or hurt me) but he never actually does what he says he will do when he's annoyed. He's only fully possessed me twice. Him taking control of me sometimes, I cannot stop or control him from doing, but he lets me control him from talking through my voice, and he doesn't mind that. But if I told him to leave, he'd either leave, or not leave. For the years he's known and been with me, he probably will refuse to leave.

I don't mind members here advising me to tell my demon to leave me alone, or giving me advise saying to get rid of him, that it's dangerious, but what I will not allow is members here criticising me, trying to "insult" me because of it. I appreciate your concerns and advices, but I will say this once and once only - I do not want him to leave, I don't want him to go.

If you have any questions or what ever, please feel free to ask me.

wooo xD this sure is a large topic and I enjoyed reading it, first of all I want to ask something, you don't believe in Christ? mm well, that's why.. anyway this experience was cool xD I mean terrifying and your story makes me afraid of you xD is that Demon still inside of you? well don't eat me kay? aha kidding.. just trust and believe in God my friend :)

wooo xD this sure is a large topic and I enjoyed reading it, first of all I want to ask something, you don't believe in Christ? mm well, that's why.. anyway this experience was cool xD I mean terrifying and your story makes me afraid of you xD is that Demon still inside of you? well don't eat me kay? aha kidding.. just trust and believe in God my friend :)

Well, I think the demon is still in me, I mean, he communicates with me at night telepatically. Sometimes when he's active he wont let me sleep... he keeps talking to me. If I drop off, sometimes he sleeps/goes inactive or he'll wake me up by phisically touching me.. No, I don't believe in christ, since no one at all has ever seen "God" or what ever. Evil is real, no offence to christianity, but I think this whole holy spirit or "God / christ" thing is fake.
I'd rarther not make my demon aggressive and hate me. He's been friendly since eairly 2002-2003.

well the demon is friendly? mm I am not going to force you but my friend sky why not try to believe? and give faith in him?you know God is weak if the people doesn't believe in him, if you believe in demons then demons are powerful in your body or soul, they have you.. I mean they owned you, why not owned yourself? and cast that demon out into your spirit? if he is friendly to you maybe it is not a demon, since demons are not friendly anyway.. xD. but not to force you again my friend .... try to have faith

That depends on what kind of demon it is. I agree, demons are not to be trusted, and some are unfriendly. But I know it's not a ghost or what ever, since ghosts do not have the power to possess and make you levitate like demons. Demons have feet, ghosts do not.I don't want to cast him out of me, I like him. He's not harming me, so why would I scare him away and make him leave? If I turned to "Gods" faith, then my demon would turn against me. And that's not a good sign. I must respect my demon so he respects me.

Hah, have faith in god.... Disagree.

Firstly i doubt the details of the levitation. I am a firm believer in both magick and "ghosts" (aka spirits) however, no magick that i know of, or have heard of is strong enough to overcome gravity, indeed if it were then there would be ample proof of it around the world.

I do not believe in demons, to do so suggest i must believe in their opposite, angels. Both of these are Christian creations designed to scare people into giving money to the pope (dont argue with me over this, its a fact, spirits, souls and witchcraft/magick existed long before your religion did).

Now, you refer to it as a demon, fair enough, i would refer to it (if indeed it is real) as a negative spiritual entity. The thing you must understand is that you have much more power than he does. Instead of believing in a god believe in yourself! A spirit can indeed be very powerful...in the spirit world (or plane of existence, to keep things simple i will call it a world. It isnt, but meh) however, once a person dies their spirit is severed from our world and hence their power here is severely limited. From now on i will assume that this "demon" is indeed a real entity who has possessed you and controlled you rather than a psychotic episode or other effect. I am not saying that the spirit is real but i will assume it is:

He is strong. Strong enough to overpower your will to remain in control. As you have grown older and had experience with the possession your power too has grown to the point where it is you who is in control most of the time.

Now, assuming your classification of "demon" is correct you DO need to do something about this. Negative entities generally want to do one of two things, either gain power and control or cause absolute fear and havoc. He already has a fair amount of power, but perhaps he is using you as a power vessel as a "psychic vampire" would (this is an entity or person who willingly or accidentally sucks power from other individuals to make themselves stronger. I am a believer in energy in the universe and that we all contain and can channel and use it) in which case he treats you like a battery, as you constantly recharge from the universe he slowly draws the power out getting stronger. He also seems to feed off of fear and yet fears for his own existence within you (which is why he threatened to kill the priest if he tried to remove him, he was scared). You may enjoy his presence however i can assure you this will end in a bad way. If he seeks power he may try to turn you down a path of dark magick, raising power for negative ends and corrupting you in the process and condemning you to an afterlife on his plane of existence (Christians essentially stole the heaven/hell thing from witchcraft which states there are 7 levels of existence. The 7th at the bottom is life, then it is low level "demons", corrupt and trapped souls and the highest level is like heaven. IF angels and gods existed they would be found in the 1st plane of existence right at the top.l To be trapped on the lower plane is a bad, bad thing.) They say that access to the higher planes comes from spiritual attunement, IE imagine a vibration, if you vibrate at the same speed as the top level of existence then you will go there. This happens via spiritual work such as meditation, balance of mind and actions etc... a demon as you call them cannot do this, hence if he manages to corrupt you then you will be stuck at the lower levels surrounded by dark entities, despair, darkness.

My suggestions are thus:

If you feel confident in doing so seek out a spiritual healer and request protection spells from negativity but allowing positive energies through. You describe this entity as being a guardian, i believe that everyone has guardians, be they passed relatives or friends or other spiritual beings, if this "demon" truly is a guardian then a) he shouldnt and wouldnt possess you and B.) a protection spell like the one i mentioned would not harm him nor push him away. If however, as i suspect, he is negative then such a spell will repel him. However he is strong so you will need to emphasise this to the healer so they can adequately protect you.

The other option is to learn to use a protection spell yourself. I Cannot help with a spell powerful enough to repel him. However a google search will help. Remember, you will not have to pay for such a spell (if the site asks for payment then it is generally a fake) and if you simply read out the words of a spell and follow the instructions then the effect will be tiny. You must learn to raise energy, meditate and control the energy you raise to form a shield around you. It is not difficult but it will need to be strong. Personally i would make a shield from pure white blinding light. Any negative entity will be blinded and forced to retreat while the positive ones will be empowered by it. Call on your spiritual guardians to drive away negativity, if the spirit is negative it will be driven off, if it means no harm it will remain. You may need to aid your guardians by raising plenty of energy through meditation and visualization.

The last resort is to seek psychiatric help. I am not saying you are insane however there are echos of multiple personality disorder in what you describe and while i am a firm believe in magick and spirits i would still suggest a psychiatric assessment.

EDIT: You mentioned the name Zozo and Ouija. A google search reveals a tale that a demon called Zozo lives inside every ouija board. This is not true.

Oiuja boards are not evil, they are wood. (or perhaps stone, or table...but not evil) Christians will often tell you they are evil because they are scared. These are lies.

An ouija board is like a doorway. Imagine putting an advert in a dodgy town with your name and address and the message "Meet me for a chat" and then leaving your door at home wide open. Would you do that? Probably not. An ouija board is the same thing. You get the board and using a variety of mediations and raising energy you give the spirit world around you energy and then invite *any* spirit to talk to you.... Nice combo there...lots of people full of energy who *want* to be scared out of their wits and then an open invitation. Fools.

When used correctly it is said the ouija board is an effective tool for spiritual communication, but this requires practice, an open space NOT in someones house, lots of protection and wisdom. I do not suggest you use an ouija board in any situation unless you are confidently protected. But it is not evil and i would suggest that the spirit's name is not Zozo.

Demons have feet, ghosts do not.

Where the hell did you hear that? I would strongly suggest that this is not true in the slightest!!!

Oh and mra550, when you said that "god is weak unless people have faith in him" you are speaking as a practitioner of witchcraft would. I would suggest that you look at your religion and research things such as that. Belief and will are the two main components of witchcraft and magick.
Edited by shadowx (see edit history)

What, felt the demon? Last night. I could hear him talking to me saying alot of stuff of what will happen the next day etc. I didn't listen much though, since I was tired. :) He doesn't try to harm or put me in a position that will cause danger to me and others around me either.

By of what you say "the shield" thing, if I'm correct, this would cast or make him leave me causing him to dislike me, right?.. :D

well he certainly wouldnt be your best friend afterwards, It wouldnt push him away, but it would act as a barrier, if he occupies the same space as your own spirit, then yes you would need to force him away so that your shield can expend to encompass your body. However if he simply "connects" to you from further away then the shield will merely block him and his thoughts/energies. A blinding light shield would have an effect similar to wearing a coat made of floodlights. No-one is going to want to get near you. They *could* however they simply wont as it would be very uncomfortable.You definitely wont be making any new friends by fighting him off which is why the defence needs to be really strong. If it isnt then it will just piss him off and he will come back for more. If you are interested in learning more of the occult, and for good purposes only, then i may be able to send you a link. However you need to recognise that magick is be no means a simple route to getting what you want, nor is it easy or a one time thing. I myself havent done any magickal work because i know i am not ready, however i am interested in protection and healing and fully intend to make this my speciality. But i have all the time in the world for that.

This is pretty much my opinion to be honest, i dont believe most of the story however my advice still stands sky, if you truly believe what is happening then you must fight it.

sky...sorry bud.....you are full of *BLEEP*. either you really feel what you feel is true and you are believing what others have seen, you you are just amking up lies. eitgher way, you are full of *BLEEP*. i believe in demonic possession. what i a have a hard time understanding.....is that you believe in the evil inside you......but you don't believe in any good that can overcome it. you are contradicting yourself right now and you don't even realize it. why don't you grow some balls and start speak some REAL truth......

What, felt the demon? Last night. I could hear him talking to me saying alot of stuff of what will happen the next day etc. I didn't listen much though, since I was tired. :) He doesn't try to harm or put me in a position that will cause danger to me and others around me either.

By of what you say "the shield" thing, if I'm correct, this would cast or make him leave me causing him to dislike me, right?.. :D

To start off, those who are most likely to not believe you are ones that don't believe in God or a spiritual realm. I highly doubt you'd find a Christian who doesn't believe in demons (fallen angels) in this world. The only thing that concerns me concerning the validity of your post (story) is the fact that this wasn't posted sooner, but years after. It makes sense, though, that the reason why your other posts do not reflect this demon's personality is due to you losing touch with the demon over time—but that doesn't sound like possession to me. I do not know what age you are in, but if you were 5 years old in 1997, that would make you about 17 or 18 years old today (most likely 17). Any demon seeking a host will stick with that host till driven out.

I do not know how to get rid of a demon, but what can be derived from scripture, it requires someone who's faith in God is equal to or greater than the demon itself. Improper exorcism will just allow the demon to return at a later date, probably even with a few "friends." Demons, however, cannot take control of your spirit, as they don't have the power to do so. They may be able to manipulate the physical realm, but when it comes to your spirit you will always have control of it.

What i find odd about your post, though, is that you say you don't want to get rid of the demon. What then was the reason for this topic? Just to mention something about your past? You say the demon can often take control of even what you say. How do we know, then, that it is not the demon saying that "you" don't want to get rid of it? As of late, it has been good to you, but "good" here means "not causing any trouble." If it is going to cause trouble no matter what path is chosen, then what is the point of worrying?

Evil is real, no offence to christianity, but I think this whole holy spirit or "God / christ" thing is fake.

I'd rarther not make my demon aggressive and hate me. He's been friendly since eairly 2002-2003.

That's absurd, for if this story is as true as you say it is, then you have to at least acknowledge God's and Christ's existence. Why? Because the demon, as mentioned by you, already assumes their existence. You can't call something "pathetic" if they believed that God didn't exist. Getting angry at something that one believes doesn't exist is also absurd. By your words, by mentioning what the demon has said, the demon acknowledges their existence. If this story is as true as you say it is, then you have all the proof you need for God's existence.

Firstly i doubt the details of the levitation. I am a firm believer in both magick and "ghosts" (aka spirits) however, no magick that i know of, or have heard of is strong enough to overcome gravity, indeed if it were then there would be ample proof of it around the world.

Demons don't rely on magick; magick is a human thing, because humans lack the kind of spiritual power that demons have. While this may be the media corrupting my view on how magick is conjured: Isn't it true that humans tend to require support from something stronger than them to perform certain kinds of magick? I will admit, though, that i am inclined to doubt the levitation part, but this can "easily" be verified by asking Sky's parents (and if Ash-bash know's Sky's parents, then Ash could confuse or support any statements here). Sky lives in the UK, which i hear has a lot of unbelievers, and i wouldn't expect his parents to support a claim of his that isn't true.

Both of these are Christian creations designed to scare people into giving money to the pope (dont argue with me over this, its a fact, spirits, souls and witchcraft/magick existed long before your religion did).

Though that is non-sequitur, i'm sure this propaganda is not needed within the discussion (though the pope did not exist when Scripture was written).

sky...sorry bud.....you are full of *BLEEP*. either you really feel what you feel is true and you are believing what others have seen, you you are just amking up lies. eitgher way, you are full of *BLEEP*. i believe in demonic possession. what i a have a hard time understanding.....is that you believe in the evil inside you......but you don't believe in any good that can overcome it. you are contradicting yourself right now and you don't even realize it. why don't you grow some balls and start speak some REAL truth......

OK, this is why I don't like you anwii. If your going to keep being insultive, then get the hell off this forum, you should get banned!

and this is my opinon of you.....if you keep telling people you are possessed by some demon, then maybe YOU should be banned. understand clearly that i don't believe most of what you are telling people. you lie and decieve. i suggest you speak some truth....

OK, this is why I don't like you anwii. If your going to keep being insultive, then get the hell off this forum, you should get banned!

Oh, so you think your all this, thinking you know everything do you? You obviously don't have a clue about Demonic Possession weather or not it's real or not. You think it's fake, OK well that's your problem, not mine. But you wouldn't be mouthing me if it happened to you, so I think you need to watch your mouth.Just because you've been here longer then does does not give you the rights to authority to act like your an admin, so shut up.