xisto Community
RGPHNX

Shopping Cart Setup-how To? using PayPal

Hey Guys,Just got hosting account. Have already searched the members area for this info but no luck.Have two Questions:1) How To - set up a shopping cart (ie. integrate it into my new website) on my new website/ pages. Am using PayPal & have already generated the cart pages using their software program. Where do I put the pages on my website & other info I need to know to make it all work nice with the Xisto server ?2) Is it possible to download the "Cpanel" help pages (ie. How To admin & setup my hosting options etc.) so I can read them off line. The admin help pages are are at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. -Maybe this is a question for Opaque or other Admin.Any info greatly appreciated!!ThanksRGPHNX

Hey Guys,Just got hosting account. Have already searched the members area for this info but no luck.
Have two Questions:
1) How To - set up a shopping cart (ie. integrate it into my new website) on my new website/ pages. Am using PayPal & have already generated the cart pages using their software program. Where do I put the pages on my website & other info I need to know to make it all work nice with the Xisto server ?
2) Is it possible to download the "Cpanel" help pages (ie. How To admin & setup my hosting options etc.) so I can read them off line. The admin help pages are are at
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. -Maybe this is a question for Opaque or other Admin.
Any info greatly appreciated!!
Thanks
RGPHNX

1) Sorry I can't answer your problem because I dont' use paypal. There might be something useful at the paypal Help Center.
2) Yes. You can download the directory the Cpanel help pages. You can use a webpage downloading app or you can download each page one-by-one.

I hope that helps.

~Googlebyte

Thanks Google_byte,OK, have any suggestions for a free & user friendly site download App?Have been to the PayPal "help" page documentation is very limited as to how to integrate their pages into hosting server. Maybe I'm making it more complex than necessary due to some missing "everybody knows" type of info. As I'm a newbie to site hosting etc.Anybody else have info re: PayPal shopping cart integration etc. ??????????????Anybody?RGPHNX