xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mathanthiya

Marketing Resource Management

Dear friends i am looking for asp.net codes for project of marketing resource management, please let me know any relevent site or source for the final year project other wise give any idea for make a software for marketing resource management the college of final year project thanks in advance

there are a lot of asp.net files or codes you can get in different websites or forums just try to google it and I am here replying in your post to share you this one maybe it will help you get a code for your final project try to look at it

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

To the mods please edit my post if sharing link is prohibited thank you so much :).
and for the author good luck and God Blessed to you my friend

there are a lot of asp.net files or codes you can get in different websites or forums just try to google it and I am here replying in your post to share you this one maybe it will help you get a code for your final project try to look at it
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

To the mods please edit my post if sharing link is prohibited thank you so much :) .
and for the author good luck and God Blessed to you my friend

Thanks my friend for you help i got some tips by your replying