xisto Community
Tramposch

Sotw #5 - Voting Vote for your favourite

Vote for your Favourite!  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh I just had to vote for deadmad this time, although it was a close one with rob's and tf's sigs, I have to admit I'm not much of a game render fan.dm7, is that plasma filter going over a supernova effect or am I just dreaming that you did that with GIMP? :) I don't know how you got the transition in colors with the plasma tho, it looks cool :D Oh well, it was a shame I couldn't participate. I was doing a water whirl thing and then things got a little out of hand with my creative block :( Maybe next time. Still busy writing tuts.

Voted!!! For deadmad7, though I nearly voted for true fusion. Is it just me, or do I not know what render is? If someone can tell me what that is, then that will be great. Yeah, I love the plasma effect thing as well. I swear deadmad7 should really give us or teach us some of his tricks. :DI'm a big fan of deadmad7 now. :) But I really like how true fusion did the punch thing. :( that looks so hard to do. :D ARGHI need to learn more photoshop stuff. :(:) B)Haha. Sorry... tf.

@nameless render is the one you are placing in your sig, your render is the guy jumping...I want to vote all of them xD since they are all nice except in my sig aha sorry Im not a game renderer also

Nameless_ gets my vote.I don't know, I like the subtle yet simple design. The render used at your signature is definitely my favorite. Good job everyone. Yes I wish I can vote for them all. But, Nameless_ gets my vote.Good luck, everyone!

I like deadman7's signature a lot. It looks pleasing to my eye. I also liked truefusion's signature. It was sort of hard for me to choose which signature to vote for because I really liked truefusion's font and border and deadman7's image was great! I ended up choosing with eeny-meeny-miney-mo so... here's my vote to you deadman7. It's too bad you can't vote two times. :)

Nameless_ gets my vote.
I don't know, I like the subtle yet simple design. The render used at your signature is definitely my favorite. Good job everyone. Yes I wish I can vote for them all. But, Nameless_ gets my vote.

Good luck, everyone!

Wow... first time, much? I didn't think I would have gotten anything. But anyway... :D
Thank you so much, BuffaloHelp. :)
Simple is good, sometimes, I have found.

The background took most of the time though.

I like deadman7's signature a lot. It looks pleasing to my eye. I also liked truefusion's signature. It was sort of hard for me to choose which signature to vote for because I really liked truefusion's font and border and deadman7's image was great! I ended up choosing with eeny-meeny-miney-mo so... here's my vote to you deadman7. It's too bad you can't vote two times. :(

AW... I feel so sorry for truefusion now. :D Deadmad7 doesn't need anymore votes. True fusion does!!! :(B):( Come one people, keep voting!!!!

I really like trufusions punch. And I still dont' get what render really is, but I will take it as a deviation of normal art.
Or something like that

Any suggestions of what I could have done to better my sig? I didn't really know what to make so I came up with a Graffiti wall and a dude leaning on the edge lol.

Hmm... the graffiti is way to sharp, and your name doesn't stand out. And the guy standing could have been better and be the subject and the main thing of the sig. :)

Just some position, and making the background not so sharp and bright. At least not brighter than your name.

Deadmads got my vote. I really like the effect and have been trying to get him to tell me how he does it. :) I don't think he'll tell me. Its a really nice sig but that effect is definitely what won my vote.

wow everybody loves deadman7's signature :( I also do loved it and just a question mr.deadman how did you do that supernova is that what they call it? maybe you can teach us to do that effect :) for some extra knowledge thank you :)and you will surely win aha no doubtthe sig of mr. truefusion is also nice :D I am wondering how did he do that dashed border? did you use marquee square tool and stroke it? and use eraser to erase some and make it like that? teach me how please? and also the effect, I can imagine a ball of aura?

Lol, I like Michaels, but I have to vote for Deadmans. It's very impressive. :D Good luck to all, and great work on your Graphics! :)

Hey thanks for voting! I made the sig using Photoshop, not gimp. I don't use Gimp that much, even though it has much as effects and stuff as photoshop, i think i have grown into using photoshop now, too late to change :)

Thanks, but its 'deadmad' not 'deadman' :lol:Since so much people are asking, i am gonna start a tutorial thread on how to make that effect, hopefully within this week.

Yes post a tutorial!!!!!

I plan on closing this voting session and starting the next competition this weekend.

I will be able to comment on all these after school today or tomorrow.

Oh I just had to vote for deadmad this time, although it was a close one with rob's and tf's sigs, I have to admit I'm not much of a game render fan.dm7, is that plasma filter going over a supernova effect or am I just dreaming that you did that with GIMP? B) I don't know how you got the transition in colors with the plasma tho, it looks cool :D

Oh well, it was a shame I couldn't participate. I was doing a water whirl thing and then things got a little out of hand with my creative block :( Maybe next time. Still busy writing tuts.

Hey thanks for voting! I made the sig using Photoshop, not gimp. I don't use Gimp that much, even though it has much as effects and stuff as photoshop, i think i have grown into using photoshop now, too late to change :)

wow everybody loves deadman7's signature :D I also do loved it and just a question mr.deadman how did you do that supernova is that what they call it? maybe you can teach us to do that effect :( for some extra knowledge thank you :( and you will surely win aha no doubt

the sig of mr. truefusion is also nice :) I am wondering how did he do that dashed border? did you use marquee square tool and stroke it? and use eraser to erase some and make it like that? teach me how please? and also the effect, I can imagine a ball of aura?

Thanks, but its 'deadmad' not 'deadman' :lol:Since so much people are asking, i am gonna start a tutorial thread on how to make that effect, hopefully within this week.
Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

Shame I couldnt enter this one, Sorry guys.Anyways, I am putting a good rep against deadmad7's signature, Looks like so much effort and thinking also time has gone in to this piece of design.I cant think of anything negative about the signature.