xisto Community
Nelson Blogs

Hi Jericho! To gain forum credits (also known as myCENT), you basically have to post on this forum. Check out this forum post to learn more about myCENT: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/62216-everything-about-mycents-your-virtual-money-mycents-credit-system-30-point-system/

You also need to sign-up here https://support.xisto.com/ to link your forum account with the billing account. Make sure to sign up with your same email address. This is a security feature. Every time you reach 100 myCENT, $1 USD gets credited into your billing account. Each myCENT counts as one cent. It is quite easy to earn myCENTs if you stay active on the forum. I know that you will learn more because most of the trappers here are knowledgeable about website-related subjects.

Note that it takes time for the two accounts to link. After it links, your posts that you have already posted will be counted toward your myCENT.

I hope you enjoy it here at Xisto

Edited by Nelson Blogs (see edit history)

Hello everyone, I'm Jericho Basco, currently focusing on PHP/MySQL.. I intend to widen my knowledge and skills so I've decided to register.I am 25 years old from Philippines. I want to create a simple website that implements image upload, postings and chat,much like a community like this one. I hope you could help me guys. I don't yet how to gain forum credits.. I'll explore this site later on.. but if someone could tell me how.. that would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Hello welcome to Xisto I am also from the Philippines :( please follow what will I say for you to earn mycent
what is mycent? Mycent is an cyber currency in this forum that you can use to buy a Domain and a host
How can I earn mycent? You can earn mycent by posting topics in this forums the better the quality the topic you made the
more mycent you get :) also by replying to other topics.

before you can start earning mycent you must first link your Xisto account to xisto billing support. How can you activate it?
just into this website https://support.xisto.com/ sign up there using
the same email you used here in Xisto :) it will not link fast, but it will link ASAP maybe 4 hours but you can start posting
and it will be credited when your xisto billing and Xisto is linked together. :D

anyway if you have more questions don't be hesitant to approach us ok?

Hello everyone, I'm Jericho Basco, currently focusing on PHP/MySQL.. I intend to widen my knowledge and skills so I've decided to register.I am 25 years old from Philippines. I want to create a simple website that implements image upload, postings and chat,much like a community like this one. I hope you could help me guys. I don't yet how to gain forum credits.. I'll explore this site later on.. but if someone could tell me how.. that would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Welcome to our community here at the Xisto forums. :D
Basically you want to host a forum board, where users can upload avatars and signatures?
It is surprisingly easy to be honest! :)

There are many free and pay to use forum templates you can use
The best free ones are PHPBB3 and PunBB, PunBB is easier to use

I hope you enjoy it here, post often :(