xisto Community
StvenWesley

Do You Like Playing Dota? just reply me and share experience

I spent a lot of time on DOTA. It is really fun when more people join with you. Most of the time i have played with Garena players. Sometimes with the friends or some random people in game cafe. I have now tired of this game. But i must say it is very addictive.

DotA is considered a RTS just to let ya know. :D Yes I enjoyed playing DotA a lot but found after recently upgrading my system I can't be bothered with games like that. Not saying its a bad game because its actually very good if its all your system can really handle. I liked the fact that it was a game that needed team work. A lot of games these days one person can carry the whole team. One person carrying the whole team means that the other team fed. Which means they just basically are not very good at the game and gave him lots of kills. I also like the fact that you can upgrade weapons into even more powerful items. The skills though are definitely the best thing going for th game. There are very few skills from the normal warcraft game in DotA. All of the rest are custom made. Also they are a ton of fun to use. Also a lot of them require a lot of skill in order to be used effectively. It's not just click spell click target. Some of them you have to aim. Others you have to time just right or they are rendered useless. Do you play on east? Pm me maybe we can play some time. I'll be a bit rusty though. :)

Warcraft 3 its on RTS , Dota is a mod for Warcraft 3 and its RPG . I play a lot of dota , and i like all the heroes but the most i think Invoker/king leoric, and the hardest heroes i think its kunka

I am just beginning to play dotA and i think its awesome to some point. The heroes in dotA all have their own uniqueness and me I like to play the agility type of heroes. My fave, Kardel the sniper and Rikimaru the stealth *bottom*. Why? because they are so simple to play, no need to remember certain combos like the Intel type of heroes...

I spent a lot of time on DOTA. It is really fun when more people join with you. Most of the time i have played with Garena players. Sometimes with the friends or some random people in game cafe. I have now tired of this game. But i must say it is very addictive.

Me too, really addictive but it is a pain playing on Garena since you are a "hacker" if you play well and a noob if you are mediocre. Being a girl makes it even more difficult since they either try to show off or bully you even more. My favorite character ranges from Luna, Huskar(IMBA!!!) and a few others. There was a phase where I would play int heroes like witch doctor and rhasta and another where I played complete carry (troll warlord).. And a phase where I was the team "goti" or accessory since my only job was to ward and provide treatment to those who needed it XD .. A courier at the speed of 400 more like it.

The one time I decided to act all pro and play invoker was an obvious disaster since I had hot keys installed :P

Recently I enjoy dota very much and like to play Nevermore, which is a powerful hero. Of course, I just play in AI maps of dota with 6.60 version. Which hero is your favoriate? Share some experience with me.

Test mode + bots = ego boost :D I started out with bots and slowly progressed to human players.