xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wonderfullygifted

Any Iphone App For Ms Documents?

Does anyone know an iPhone app or itouch (since they're both the same besides the obvious) for uploading MS documents from your computer to the iPhone. It'd help a lot for me, so I can pretype it on my computer, and upload it in my iphone to view for later.

GoodReader

Current version: 2.4

Platforms: iPhone and iPod touch

OS version: 2.0 or newer

(iPhone OS 3.0 fully compatible)

Price: $4.99 (LIMITED TIME 80%-OFF SALE NOW IN EFFECT - $0.99 only!!!)

SEE ALSO

* User Manual

* User Manual: How-To\'s

* User Manual: WiFi File Transfer

* User Manual: Troubleshooting

* Updates History

There has been a MS-DOC viewer for the iPhone since ages! You should really check it in the APP Store! Okay, i found a good and affordable for $0.99, its called \'GoodReader\'! It produces real huge PDF, or TXT,etc. that are very easy to read. Heres the link to open the iTunes

GoodReader - the highest quality file viewer that supports very large PDF files, PDF Reflow, PDF & TXT text search, and more. Plus it\'s an excellent downloading manager - download files from the web by entering their URLs, by browsing for files in a browser, or by accessing servers like MobileMe iDisk, MyDisk.se, Google Docs, box.net, Dropbox and many others. Use WiFi file transfer to transfer files from your local computer on your local WiFi network to GoodReader.

Recent Chart Rankings:

PRODUCTIVITY: #1 in USA, Canada, Japan, UK, Germany, France

OVERALL: #1 in Japan, Spain, #2 In Italy, #6 in France, #7 in Germany, #8 in Canada

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

Thanks! I found this other one but I couldn't figure out how to insert the TXT files!I was just thinking of SSH, but eh I unno I don't wanna mess with my iPhone!I'll check this one out :)Thanks for the help, I wasn't hoping thie DOC thing was a new thing haha.

Take a look at DocViewer too.

You can use SSH to throw PDFs, MS documents, images, and whatnot so you can basically use your iPhone or iPod Touch as a read-only PDA. There's another one called Files, but I haven't used it yet so I can't really comment about it.

Also, here seems like an excellent solution that allows you to create and edit in addition to MS document and PDF support... check it out.