xisto Community
Nelson Blogs

Nelson Blogs Wanna help me review my blog?

I have a blog: http://error404.000webhost.com/? and I was wondering if you trappers could help me by reviewing me and honestly tell me what you think of it.  I have always wondered what other people thought of my blog. Personally, I think it always looks good but that is because it's mine.  :)

Anyways, take a look at my blog, read some articles, etc. Tell me how good/bad the content is, layout, theme, etc.  Thanks~!  Remember, Honesty ROCKS! Truth Rules.  I won't take anything offensively so tell me what you really think.  I love criticism.

I just quickly skimmed through the articles on the main page. And you gave me full permission to say exactly what I think, eh? Well the layout is nice but the articles lack any real interest that would make people come back for more. Maybe try to find some more interesting content for your website. I wish you luck.

I just quickly skimmed through the articles on the main page. And you gave me full permission to say exactly what I think, eh? Well the layout is nice but the articles lack any real interest that would make people come back for more. Maybe try to find some more interesting content for your website. I wish you luck.

Thank you. Do you have any suggestions on content for my blog that?will?make people come back for more?

your blog is nice but its not yet fully optimize for search engines, the article and the template is good :) I like your logo and maybe you must apply some seo techniques like changing your permalink because I see that it is set to the default permalink which is domain.com/?p=xxx like that you must change it too /%category%/%postname%/ thats the best permalink structure for me

I think... that is is very good. But I think that you should have your blog in only ONE niche. I mean, your articles are good, but because it covers a lot of different subjects, it won't make a good impact. For example, someone that is interested in helping world natural disasters will NOT come back to your site, as you have ONLY ONE article that can be seen on it, and that is Haiti. On the other hand, computer geeks and nerds looking for information will not come to your site again as well, because only half of the articles are related to computers. Philosophical geeks (like me) will not come back, because there are irrelevant informaion like Haiti and computer stuff with we usually have absolutely no interest in.And that's where I would start first.I mean, keep your content, but you should set only one area as your niche and perhaps people will come and look at your blog more often. :D:):)Good luck and cheers! If you need any help I am always here. :(

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate your time in reviewing my blog. This helps me so much. I am going to try to stay on a single topic. I shall also do some research on search engine optimization. That was some really good advice all of you gave me!