xisto Community
electriic ink

My Name Is Cmatcmextra What my name is and who I am

Hi out there to everyone who has visited my website and has been honest enough to speak what they really think.

My real name is Matthew and have just started web-building with html and javascript in May last year. That's all I really have to say for myself apart from not achieving must. I am an optimistic person and grab what's grabbable and I do go on a bit. When I have nothing to say, I talk about nothing or think up of things that are totally irrelevant.

This is me closing off now, or I'll give away info that should be private!

Please reply /

Matthew aka cmatcme

:D:D:D

Still trying to open your website but it is taking lots of time to open. I used to think that my website is the only one that takes some time to load due to the lots of graphics in there but yours is taking much longer.

BTW, I cannot really say what your site looks like cos I am only seeing only the top flash animation and nothing more....

Oh Ok here it comes..nice graphic design you got in there. Did you do that urself? Hey I really like that image in ur Background.

May be you can show a lil' tut on how u did that. I'd luv to learn how to do something like that.

ANyways, yur site is kool but I am having a real hard time locatin your navigation system. I think you should work on that.

ANyways, yur site is kool but I am having a real hard time locatin your navigation system. I think you should work on that.

Well, since then I've updated the graphics and tried to make it more obvious on how to open the navigation system. Google seems to approve of my sites more now that I have worked on it. I decided not to update the navigation systems on the old part of my site and have left that desolate and have told viewers I am doing so.

I am trying to encourage the visitors to go the my new site entitled xtra by displaying popups when people load and unload the site and get people to laod the popup voluntarily by having a link entitled "Please regard this advertisement".

On my new site, which is called cmatcmextra, I have set out a definite colour scheme and opened up my language use to asp aswell as javascript. I have made it password protected for my sakes and try to update it regulary, atleast twice a week. I have a poll on my site so I can make my content related to what viewers fancy, also I've heard that it encourages viewers to come back (if it's a good site they'll wish to see the results. I've tried to keep excessive advertising down but enlisted some help from help from other companies for free who only required a small text link, anywhere on the page. Finally, I've tried to keep images down to a minimum for page speed and simplicity which I consider bliss.

Not bad for a hobby site and for two and a half months, eh? :lol:

Anyway, what do you think?

All these link to my site:

-Number 1

-Number 2

-Number 3