xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mra550

Adsense Bug?

didn't you click it? well if you click your own ads sometimes it will look like that :) it will not update so bettersend a letter to google adsense so they knew about this, my friend also experience that because he clicks his ownads and then suddenly one day his account didn't raising up even if there are clicks and another weeks morehe receives a banned email from google adsense thats very sad for him xD

Is it possible that it takes a while to update the cents? Which wouldn't make much sense to me because it should be the same with the clicks if that was the case. Well anyways I'd give it some time before stating it broken. What kind of ads are they? I am not really a wizz with all that stuff but I remember someone talking about Firefox users with that ad blocking addon that was taking away from his money. Could that be it?

Ah now I see what your talking about so thats clicks on the ads not just people visiting the page. Hmm I would go ahead and send Google a email. If your not the one clicking the ads to see if you would get money. :) If your not then yea send them an email.

Ah now I see what your talking about so thats clicks on the ads not just people visiting the page. Hmm I would go ahead and send Google a email. If your not the one clicking the ads to see if you would get money. :( If your not then yea send them an email.

yeah go to google adsense page and send an email regarding your concern and maybe this thing can help you
it is posted by a google team xD

ˇ There was a stats issue in the Ads system that affected stats related to Adwords, AdSense, TV Ads, and GFP.ˇ The issue started at roughly 4AM PST on Sat 2/14/09 and lasted several hours.
ˇ The issue only affected stats and reporting. AdServing was not affected and all ads continuted to run as normal.
ˇ Account access was normal during this time.
ˇ As you can imagine, AdWords engineers are working to get all stats back online/up-to-date ASAP. The update process has started.
ˇ No stats have been lost.
ˇ It is anticipated that by the end of today all basic stats at the Adgroup, Campaign, and Account level will be current.
ˇ Advanced stats such as Product Placement Reports and Query reports for Friday, Saturday, Sunday are anticipated to be available by Tuesday 2/17/09

its not mine so i putted quotes arround it :D maybe it will have a relief for you and make you relax so that you
won't worry too much in that problem and you are not alone because as I research in google I saw many users also experiencing that problems you can join the google adsense group conversation about this and maybe you can get more information :)

I figured out what it is, I have an image add at the top, and 1 veiw of an image add counts as a click, but you get paid per 1000 image adds for being veiwed, and only get paid seperately if they are clicked through