xisto Community
scorpian120

I Need A Rap About My Girl i need a rap about my girl

Okay...? First, why do you need a rap about your girl. Second of all, I'm not sure if there are many rappers here if at all. Third of all, you barely gave us much information about your "girl" in the first place. :)

if i was our girl ,i would want it to completely come from you and no one else .that makes it touch your heart and allow it to become very amazing .now would be interesting ,to see ,this rap you wrote up ,about this girl that has made you so happy .once you get it all finished .although remember even then ,no one could ever add or change it ,as it was written on from your heart for the heart of your girl .that makes it becomes amazing and special being original . :)

try to find words that rhyme with "midget". or you can always just let the words come from you personally. even if it's not perfect, if she love ya, it will be perfect for HER.

hey guys! im new 2 this forum and stuff....anyways i need some raps about me and my girl...my names cj and my girls name is elana shes a red head and a little short....plz help me out on this 1....thnx...

Haha, I would have to agree that if you're going to make a rap, it should really be inspire by you and no one else. Though, if you're looking for ideas then I guess you should do what bk said and postsome more information.It's best to just be original though and from the heart.Best of luck to you and "your girl." :)

Edited by aurocks (see edit history)

try to find words that rhyme with "midget". or you can always just let the words come from you personally. even if it's not perfect, if she love ya, it will be perfect for HER.

Anwii I rarely ever laugh about something I've read. But that one got me. I kept imagining him actually raping about how she is a midget. Anyways I totally agree with Anwii here. You shouldn't get your ideas from other and you should just let it come from yourself. If she likes you she'll like it no matter how much it might suck. :)

ummmmm.....you know i wasn't serious about the midget thing, right? hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

rapping is just a form of poetry. and poetry should have meaning. true meaning. deep meaning. if i were to give a suggestion, rap about the things about your girl that you know....that others don't have as easy of a time knowing about her. good qualities. her beauty....inside and out. you see things different than others. you feel things different than others. because you love 'r.

so ask yourself why you love her. even think about the things you may not like and know that you love those things too because they are a part of her. what do you see when you are looking at her soul. what does she have to offer you or this world?

the words need to come from you, though. she will know if they sound like you or if the words came from somewhere else and what you have done, will mean less....and i probably wont want to use the word midget.....seriously. women are self conscious enough. so if you do ever use that word, you better back it up with something truely amazing!

lol!! nice 1 anwii.....thnx for the suggestions...ill try 2 make 1 up....thnx...

Guys. All these other posters seem to talk about rapping, but they don't spit their game. But have no fear. My rap name is Immortal Technique. You might have heard of me.@ Scorpion120, @ Guest_Joe_*, here is your rap song.Yo yo yo you're a real fine lassWith cherry red hair like a real wine glassI wanna chase you like a duck in the grassAnd maybe tonight you'll get ____ed in the ____West side ride or die.