xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
StvenWesley

About Encrypted Pdf Why cannot we copy PDF with Adobe Reader?

Maybe you have come across problems like that: When viewing PDF in adobe reader and find some excellent texts or graphicsm, we want to copy them to word document or JPEG, but most of time. we fail to do this. We may reinstall adobe reader or use PDF to Word or JPEG converter to help us. But we may fail again!In this case, you can try to check out whether the copy and print is normal. If the button is blank, it means the file is protected with owner password. Here is the type of PDF password.1. owner password: you can will the file but not be able to copy contents or print them.2. User password: you could not open it unless you had the password.Most of the time, we may come cross PDF files with owner password; and seldom, user password.Therefore, an appropriate way to copy or print PDF is to remove the password using PDF Password Remover.And if you want to edit PDF, try adobe acrobat or PDF to word/text converter.

yes you posted it in wrong section aha its ok :D just wait for a moderator to move it sincemods are friendly here :) and hey you gave a nice tutorial :( thanks for this and i learn another new things about PDF's

yes you posted it in wrong section aha its ok :( just wait for a moderator to move it sincemods are friendly here :) and hey you gave a nice tutorial :) thanks for this and i learn another new things about
PDF's

Yes, it is still a very nice tutorial. Just ask someone to move it, and I am sure they would be nice and move it to the tutorial section for you. :D Good job though.

yes you posted it in wrong section aha its ok :) just wait for a moderator to move it sincemods are friendly here :) and hey you gave a nice tutorial :D thanks for this and i learn another new things about
PDF's

:( maybe you can share with me! It would be appreciated!

PDF documents are used to share documents for professional use and many authors like to set passwords to protect their eBooks. It is reasonable for them to set restrictions to prevent others from stealing or tempering with their works by editing, copying or printing them. However, sometimes PDF files do not involve copyright are secured for some unknown reasons which make us inconvenient. So, we need a way to remove password on PDF. Here, we recommend PDF Password Remover to help you remove password security from your PDF files, so that you can copy, print and share your PDF files at you want!