xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Is Companions Necessary.

Dear friends I always wondered is it really necessary forhumans to have partners or not. I mean to say companions for life. Many of myfriends are still not married and decided to be alone for life. They have theirown reasons for being in this situation and have their own explanations for thesame. But frankly speaking I was never satisfied with their arguments for thesame. Any of my friends over here think that companionship is not at allnecessary for a human in this world. I think that one should have as many goodfriends as they can and obviously a life partner too. ?So friends please do post over here with yourthoughts on companionship and life without it. Thanks for sharing with yourthoughts in advance.

Edited by contactskn (see edit history)

I could never bear the though of living my whole life without ever finding someone to live that life with. I don't know how your friends can simply accept that. Do they specify their reasoning any further? Or is it just like that. :)

I could never bear the though of living my whole life without ever finding someone to live that life with. I don't know how your friends can simply accept that. Do they specify their reasoning any further? Or is it just like that. :)

Dear friend their reasoning are really different from eachother one of them who is a lady about 10 years older than me is an advocate andnarrated her story something like that in her childhood she was a homely childand all the members of her family loved her very much and same was with her.When she became young she had many friends including both boys and girls. Buther parents never liked her friendship with boys and because of that she wasalways tensed and started remaining alone slowly and slowly and at such a timeher pass time was her religious books. One day her father passed away andslowly the family atmosphere started changing and it became very difficult forher to stay with her mother and brothers and she decided to stay all alone.Again she became inclined to her religious books. Some people came forward tomarry her also but all of them were about the same thought that marriage shouldbe conducted by your brothers and mother only. But the family members were notready for the same they actually were like ashamed to even accept that she wasa part of that family. After a long time a man came forward to marry her shewas of the same community of which she was, he said that he loved her sincemany years but was not able to say that. But now he came forward with his viewsfor her. But she was not able to accept that proposal the reason for which wasso unique that even you will be amazed to here and it was that in her communitysome highly religious people were such that they never used scissors or bladeon their face or head, I mean to say they never shave and get a hair cut. But theperson who came forward with the marriage proposal was of a nature who didn’tbelieved or I should say followed this concept of their community and usedscissors to cut his beard etc. Just because of that reason she refused thatrelation and still she is alone and not having any good companion even. Even Ihave tried to convince her many times but it was of no use. I don’t know whyshe is spoiling her life and living all alone.

well it depends my friend :( but choosing to be alone is a good decision if you don't want to get married well atleast you have God to be with so you are not alone (michael jackson) and I think companionship is also recommended and choosingthe right partner for us is always the best :) because we can have people in our life to be with us forever until deathso we won't be lonely a partner where we can say our problems and lean in his/her shoulder btw :) having children isalso nice :D

Well, I am sure they have their reasons.For me though, I would not want to be alone my whole life.I couldn't imagine going all my life never having kids, or getting married. That is just how I am though.I don't know how they could feel that way about marriage. I would hate to be lonely.Marriage does not always work out though. A lot of people end up getting divorced. So marriage just does not work for everyone, maybe it does not work for them. They may just be happy how they are now, and might not be happy married.

i couldn't ever think about ,living rest of my life without sharing it with someone by my side .those small precious moments that happen ,you want share them with someone close and dear to you .becomes your best friend in life ,facing many bad things and many many great things together ,holding each other' hands through areas that ,has brought down tears in life .building motivation and inspiration in each other as you share your life with that special someone .i just wouldn't want ,take each day ,alone in this world ,without sharing everything with that special someone .yes we can have many amazing friends at same time does not compare to that special someone ,that you know ,you want spend ,your life by their side .To reach for you in middle night when you awaken from a dream ,to feel simple touch of your feet ,touching each other ,to catch a smile ,slither across their face ,to catch a giggle from each other ,to hold each other as you watch the stars ,to do small things that you know ,would make the other happy ,there is so much much more in sharing your life with that special one ,for rest your lives ,that makes ,life just that much more happier to wake up each morning ,knowing you have each other .so some people ,might enjoy life ,living alone .i for one would not be one those . :)

i couldn't ever think about ,living rest of my life without sharing it with someone by my side .those small precious moments that happen ,you want share them with someone close and dear to you .

becomes your best friend in life ,facing many bad things and many many great things together ,holding each other' hands through areas that ,has brought down tears in life .

building motivation and inspiration in each other as you share your life with that special someone .
i just wouldn't want ,take each day ,alone in this world ,without sharing everything with that special someone .

yes we can have many amazing friends at same time does not compare to that special someone ,that you know ,you want spend ,your life by their side .

To reach for you in middle night when you awaken from a dream ,to feel simple touch of your feet ,touching each other ,to catch a smile ,slither across their face ,to catch a giggle from each other ,to hold each other as you watch the stars ,to do small things that you know ,would make the other happy ,there is so much much more in sharing your life with that special one ,for rest your lives ,that makes ,life just that much more happier to wake up each morning ,knowing you have each other .

so some people ,might enjoy life ,living alone .
i for one would not be one those . :)

Dear friend I really am impressed with the detailed note onsmall things which are really important in any good relation with your specialones. I should add here that you are really inclined to wards the importanceand minuteness of good relations and you know how to carry with it. Yourdescription is really touching. As I read it I am really missing my special oneright now.

But dear friend on the other hand I don’t know why many ofthem don’t want to understand the importance of these small things and arechoosing to live all alone in my circle I know some of them who has decided tolive alone and continuing with the same decision still. We have tried manytimes to change their minds and change their thoughts to the other side butunfortunately all was of no use.

Yea you definitely need someone to share special moments with.Life has more meaning when you're in a relationship with someone who loves you.especially if they are understanding and you go throw thick and thin together, will will only add even more love.Yea you definitely need someone to share special moments with.Life has more meaning when you're in a relationship with someone who loves you.especially if they are understanding and you go throw thick and thin together, will will only add even more love.

Yea you definitely need someone to share special moments with.
Life has more meaning when you're in a relationship with someone who loves you.

especially if they are understanding and you go throw thick and thin together, will will only add even more love.

Yea you definitely need someone to share special moments with.

Life has more meaning when you're in a relationship with someone who loves you.

especially if they are understanding and you go throw thick and thin together, will will only add even more love.

Dear friend of mine you are absolutely correct saying that Life has more meaning when we're in a relationship with someone who loves us. How correct and realistic it is to say so. Then my only doubt is why people who don't want any companions are able to understand this secret of happy life. God knows. 

I think I wouldn't need any company if I would be really into something, like all my life I would have passion to create something and I would have a lot of interest for it and would spend all my time for it, so I guess I would need a companion ;DBut usually, most of people hasn't such a big passion for something to not have a companion.

I guess it is all a matter of who you are and what you want to do with your life.Are you better on your own? Do you not want to have to make sacrifices, things you would have to consider with someone else in the picture.For me, it was all about timing. Growing up, I didn't want to have a relationship, even though I kinda did, I went all through high school and mostly through college without a significant other. Then I met my current girlfriend. We have been dating for over two years, and it's been great. So in summation I can tell you that I've been on both sides of the story. And I can tell you, from my opinion, that life is much better having someone to love, hold, and embrace. When you find the right one, you'll never have this thought again, and if you do, then it's not.

a man who achieved success, it is that which earns more than his wife can spendWoman who achieved success, the one who found a manIn order to find happiness with a man to understand and very little loveIn order to find happiness with a woman, you love her very much, and not try to understand.