xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet Rathe

Advanced Masking Plugin For Photoshop?

I have Photoshop CS2 and I sometimes have to do dedicate work. and sometimes the default masking plugin isn't enough eg. colors are similar and therefore the mask wants to erase part of the picture I want, or makes a jagged edge. so is there any other plugin that will make it easier? or do I have to zoom in 16000x to erase a background? :)

hooking up your topic XD sorry I also want that plugin if someone knows a free advance masking plugin for photoshop cs 2I also use CS2 because my laptop can't run CS 4 :) hope someone will share a plugin about this, for us to make masking moreeasily and fast

You can download a portable version of CS4 for free, I am not sure if that would fix it. But I downloaded mine somewhere, and it works just as well as the full program, that you have to buy. It was not a hacked program or anything either, not to my knowledge it was not. I would try and help you with this, but I am only familiar with CS4.

You can download a portable version of CS4 for free, I am not sure if that would fix it. But I downloaded mine somewhere, and it works just as well as the full program, that you have to buy. It was not a hacked program or anything either, not to my knowledge it was not. I would try and help you with this, but I am only familiar with CS4.

No.. What I mean is that my Neo laptop is not compatible with CS4 because it wasn't a good laptop after all I only got like 512 Ram and 1.6ghz solo intel processor so it won't run or maybe yes it will but have a lot of crash and bugs, I have CS4 on my desktop but
I don't use my desktop often I use my laptop regularly because its portable even where I put it and it saves more electricity than the
Desktop thing XD and for the author sorry if was off topic am i? sorry again :D Still no one is sharing a plugin for masking :)
only a few members are online now maybe there are no GFX or PS expert online XD