xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wwjester

Another Newbie Just another newbie here :-)

I admit, this isn't much to look it, but never-the-less, sadly this is my introduction. :) I've heard about this site from a buddy and look forward to being a part of (and participating) in the community. So... greetings to all. 'wwJester

Welcome to the Xisto, wwjester. :D

If you haven't already read the rules, you can do so here:

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?app=core&module=help

Now, to earn myCENT, you will also need to register on this link, with the same email you used to register your Xisto forum account:

https://support.xisto.com/register.php

To earn myCENT, you need to keep posting on these forums. Each post you earn myCENT and when you hit 100, it will update into your credit balance as $1.

If you have any more questions, I can probably help, or any other community member can help. Don't be afraid to ask.

I hope you enjoy it here on the Xisto forum boards. :)

hello wwjester :D welcome to Xisto hope you become more active and one of the best poster here in theforums :) don't forget to link your account ok? It doesnt link that fast so you must wait maybe 4 hours? wellthats the time I waited for my account to be linked on Xisto - Support and hey don't forget to ask ussome questions if you need us la kay? :( God Bless and Good Luck

I admit, this isn't much to look it, but never-the-less, sadly this is my introduction. :) I've heard about this site from a buddy and look forward to being a part of (and participating) in the community. So... greetings to all.
'wwJester

Dear friend of mine welcome to Xisto. Concentrate on the quality of your posts. As good quality posts will earn you MyCents. Which can be in turn be used for buying hosting packages and domains. Never spam please as spams are not tolerated here in any condition. Best of luck and God bless you.