xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mra550

Flying Cars In The Future will flying cars exist in the future?

I don't really know if the section for my topic is right :) sorry about this idea of minesince my mind is playing Im thinking of flying cars today. will they exist and replace land vehicles in our time today? well its nice to see vehicles are flying and think of it the land is freefor all pedestrians and free to walk for people only and vehicles is in the air and their road is much widerthan before. We have floating cars today invented by many scientist and universities butthey are not yet in public.so any comments about this ?

I doubt we will have flying cars anytime in the near future. That doesn't mean they will never be made, though. Who knows if they ever will. I could see many, many problems with creating flying cars though, that could easily be prevented by driving on the ground. It just doesn't seem to me like a feasible or logical idea. What if terrorists got a-hold of one?

yeah XD when a police chasing a criminal car in the air they might crash in the air and fall down in the buildings or houses XDlike what i watch in dragon ball Z XD well maybe you know that anime :)but we can't control the innovation and the changes in the future since many peopleare starting their own inventions today and so sad we are sorrounded by technology in that time :D

yeah XD when a police chasing a criminal car in the air they might crash in the air and fall down in the buildings or houses XDlike what i watch in dragon ball Z XD well maybe you know that anime :)
but we can't control the innovation and the changes in the future since many people
are starting their own inventions today and so sad we are sorrounded by technology in that time :D

Yeah, that's another thing. If the police need to arrest someone, how do they catch and arrest them in the air? It's true we can't, but people will try. I just firmly believe flying cars would not benefit society in any way. A lot more accidents would also happen from having flying cars. What about people who are already drinking and driving?
Edited by evilsmiley25 (see edit history)

lol, yeah that's another thing. If the police need to arrest someone, how do they catch and arrest them in the air? It's true we can't, but people will try. I just firmly believe flying cars would not benefit society in any way. A lot more accidents would also happen from having flying cars. What about people who are already drinking and driving?

aha sorry for my exaggeration :D maybe they will invent a shield for houses an invicible shields
wow im thinking so much tech today :) well no one knows what will happen in the future only God
and technology is not bad as long as it doesn't affect our pollution

I think we are having enough trouble as it is driving on the ground. It seems to dangerous, and I am pretty sure it will never happen. I'd rather see a more energy efficient, and cleaner car driving around before I see them start flying. :) I mean think of it? Crashes would be catastrophic, and police chases? Don't even get me started.

Well, I view all of that as more of a science fiction type of thinking. I doubt we will ever invent shields that renders a person or object *invincible*. I have a realist style of thinking though, I tend to believe in the more possible, then the epitome of the perfect world.

well people and world is upgrading everyday, new features, new technologies so and some scientist wants to treat their self as God XD
yeah and thats too ridiculous and some are not sleeping and none stopping researching well thanks to them because the
work of human is easy now but its a bad habit that people let the machine do it for them maybe if this continues no doubt
no human workers in the future :)

aha sorry for my exaggeration :D maybe they will invent a shield for houses an invicible shieldswow im thinking so much tech today :) well no one knows what will happen in the future only God
and technology is not bad as long as it doesn't affect our pollution

Well, I view all of that as more of a science fiction type of thinking. I doubt we will ever invent shields that renders a person or object *invincible*. I have a realist style of thinking though, I tend to believe in the more possible, then the epitome of the perfect world.

I think if artificial intelligence of cars will expand and will get more "clever" in the near future, flysing cars are possible, but I guess it would consume more energy than a wheeled car, but for example, we wouldn't need bridges and roads, which would save a lot of money for all the world, so I guess a flying car is a good idea to save resources, but it needs to fully work depending on AI to control the traffic..It's much more easier to control air traffic for AI models than making a car with wheels drive on it's own, due to different road signs..But flying cars as seen on different sci-fi movies flying between houses are quite stupid, or are those houses very tall? because you could just fly above, but whenever you want to land or something like that you would need to land without creating any accident.Also flying cars are much better because there won't be much traffic like Today, for example, you can fly in 5 different air levels and if everything would be done by a computer, you just would need to sit and enjoy the view? Or maybe those cars would be flying very fast you couldn't really see to much :)

I think if artificial intelligence of cars will expand and will get more "clever" in the near future, flysing cars are possible, but I guess it would consume more energy than a wheeled car, but for example, we wouldn't need bridges and roads, which would save a lot of money for all the world, so I guess a flying car is a good idea to save resources, but it needs to fully work depending on AI to control the traffic..
It's much more easier to control air traffic for AI models than making a car with wheels drive on it's own, due to different road signs..

But flying cars as seen on different sci-fi movies flying between houses are quite stupid, or are those houses very tall? because you could just fly above, but whenever you want to land or something like that you would need to land without creating any accident.

Also flying cars are much better because there won't be much traffic like Today, for example, you can fly in 5 different air levels and if everything would be done by a computer, you just would need to sit and enjoy the view? Or maybe those cars would be flying very fast you couldn't really see to much :)

yes you are right there are some pros and cons about this flying cars thing XD the pros is less traffic, less
lang incident, people only can walk freely on ground, more space on ground

and the cons ofcourse all things have cons, air incidents yeah all I can see is the air incidents only :D

yes you are right there are some pros and cons about this flying cars thing XD the pros is less traffic, lesslang incident, people only can walk freely on ground, more space on ground

and the cons ofcourse all things have cons, air incidents yeah all I can see is the air incidents only :)

To be honest, the cons definitely outweigh the pros to having flying cars. There would be a lot more accidents occurring because of people crashing, or running out of fuel. And, people would need flying lessons instead of driving lessons, which can be very expensive. Unless we're talking here more of "hover" cars, where they just float a few feet off the ground. I just do not ever see *flying cars* ever happening, because of the cons that would follow. That's just my honest opinion on the matter, though.

I doubt we'll have flying cars in the future. Maybe homeplanes of some sort. As mentioned, we're already having problem moving on the ground how much more on the 3-dimensional of air travel. If ever come true, though, we're seriously in trouble with getting a license. :lolBut it still is cool to see flying cars in sci-fi movies!

But flying cars do exist!They are called helicopter. :)Of course, the specs are not the same as a traditional car, but both serve the same purpose: transportation.Yes, they are more expensive and not that commonplace. But still, I see no difference between a helicopter and a flying car.If everyone could afford it, maybe cars would be replaced by helicopters. That would be pretty messy, though.

Edited by Shahrukh (see edit history)

Oddly enough I was watching Back to the Future a couple weeks ago and in the movie there were flying cars (I'm thinking it was the second one, maybe the third though). That movie was based on the early 2000's.A couple others have depicted flying cars by the 1990's (older movies, of course).And all we do is keep boosting the time frame. Now we're to the 2050's on our estimation.But as to whether or not it will ever become a reality, I think it will. Our technology is progressing at such a fast rate I don't see there being any real block to keep us from going that far.