xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mra550

My First Hello

Hello I am mira a simple girl from Philippines first sorry for my bad english if you

were to notice it. Im planning to start a blog with wordpress but

currently I don't have budget for the host and domain name so I search out on google

regarding free domain and host.

then Xisto appears and find a review about it and wow I was shock its all good things

I dont even know that there is a site giving away free host and domain name. In this time I don't know

what to do here since I am so new so heres my one million questions.

How can I have my free domain and host here? - I mean in what ways? what are the steps

that I need to do in order for me to get a free domain and a free hosting?

ohh I forgot to ask this question XD sorry about this extra question

is Xisto still giving away some free domain and host for me? i mean without banner ads for them because

some free webhosting i saw is that when you host from them there is an ad banner from them at your footer

Edited by mra550 (see edit history)

First of all, welcome to the Xisto community, Mira.

If you haven't already read the rules, you can do so here:

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?app=core&module=help

Now, to earn myCENT, you will also need to register on this link, with the same email you used to register your Xisto forum account:

https://support.xisto.com/register.php

In order to get your free domain and/or web hosting, you need to earn enough myCENT to buy a plan from the above website. There are many cheap plans, and some more expensive ones. Here are the plan options.

Ideal Plan - $11/mo. - FREE SETUP! - Absolutely Un-Metered Space and Bandwidth!

“It is high time that the ideal of success should be replaced by the ideal of service” - Albert Einstein

Unmetered Packages for Peace Lovers :-)

Space : Unlimited

BW : Unlimited

Features : Unlimited.

Subject to only *one* Condition: Don't Abuse your Powers!

Logic Plan - $1.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP! - When Compromising is not a Choice, a Simple Logic helps :-)

1 GB space * upgradeable to 25GB

10 GB bandwidth * upgradeable to 1024GB/1TB

5 FTP, 5 MySQL, 5 Addon / Parked and 5 Sub-domains.[/b]

Logic PRO - $6.66 / mo. - Free Setup* - The Best in Class! - (Recommended)

10 GB Space

100 GB Bandwidth

Unlimited LogicMail Hosting - Hosted on Cluster *FREE!*

Powerful Round Robin DNS - *FREE!*

* 100 Addon-Domains

* 100 Parked-Domains

* 100 Sub-Domains

* 100 FTP Accounts

* 100 MySQL Databases

* Shell Access - On Request

PHP, Perl, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SSI, Cgi, Mime, WAP, Frontpage Extensions

Mod_rewrite, GD Library, ImageMagic, mCrypt, Curl, Safe-Mode Off, Shell Access

.Htaccess, File/Folder/Image Protection, Antivirus, Cronjob Support, Ruby on Rails and much more..

Shared Web Hosting Features:-

* Multi-Core Processor Server Network

* Powered by XO Communications

* Automated Monthly Backups

* On-Demand Backup Weeky Database Backup

* Supports Joomla, WordPress, VBulletin, Invision, phpBB, Gallery etc.

* Special Optimizations for WAP sites.

* Secured Client Area for Billing & Support Queries

* 365 Day Forum Support (more than 50,000 Members)

* Credit System v3 Support* to earn Credits (pay with virtual money)

* Free Setup is applicable to Yearly Payments only.

Logic XTREME - $9.95 mon. - $9.95 Setup. - 15 GB Space

250 GB Bandwidth

Wild-Card Sub-Domain Setup - *FREE!*

Unmetered Parked & Addon-Domain Support, 250 Sub-Domains, 250 FTP Accounts & 250 MySQL Databases

To earn myCENT, you need to keep posting on these forums. Each post you earn myCENT and when you hit 100, it will update into your credit balance as $1.

To the best of my knowledge, the website hosting is still ad free, meaning no banners. From what I have read, there is *supposed* to be banners on the forums, for people with less than 100 posts, but I have not noticed any.

Good luck on earning your web hosting. :)

First of all, welcome to the Xisto community, Mira.

If you haven't already read the rules, you can do so here:

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?app=core&module=help

Now, to earn myCENT, you will also need to register on this link, with the same email you used to register your Xisto forum account:

https://support.xisto.com/register.php

In order to get your free domain and/or web hosting, you need to earn enough myCENT to buy a plan from the above website. There are many cheap plans, and some more expensive ones. Here are the plan options.

Ideal Plan - $11/mo. - FREE SETUP! - Absolutely Un-Metered Space and Bandwidth!

It is high time that the ideal of success should be replaced by the ideal of service - Albert Einstein

Unmetered Packages for Peace Lovers :-)

Space : Unlimited

BW : Unlimited

Features : Unlimited.

Subject to only *one* Condition: Don't Abuse your Powers!

Logic Plan - $1.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP! - When Compromising is not a Choice, a Simple Logic helps :-)

1 GB space * upgradeable to 25GB

10 GB bandwidth * upgradeable to 1024GB/1TB

5 FTP, 5 MySQL, 5 Addon / Parked and 5 Sub-domains.

Logic PRO - $6.66 / mo. - Free Setup* - The Best in Class! - (Recommended)

10 GB Space

100 GB Bandwidth

* 100 Addon-Domains

* 100 Parked-Domains

* 100 Sub-Domains

* 100 FTP Accounts

* 100 MySQL Databases

* Shell Access - On Request

PHP, Perl, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SSI, Cgi, Mime, WAP, Frontpage Extensions

Mod_rewrite, GD Library, ImageMagic, mCrypt, Curl, Safe-Mode Off, Shell Access

.Htaccess, File/Folder/Image Protection, Antivirus, Cronjob Support, Ruby on Rails and much more..

Shared Web Hosting Features:-

* Multi-Core Processor Server Network