xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
StvenWesley

Introduce Myself

I am StvenWesley, a worker in a software company. My school major is Computer.Now I am in the field of PDF solutions, such as PDF editor, PDF Converter and PDF Creatorpeople who have problem about this can ask me for help.My pleasure! :)

lolso you DO make 2 threads in the introductions. i thought i had some bad sight there :)anyway, welcome to the Xisto! i hope you can enjoy yourself here, as i see that you just registered about 2 hours ago and made your first 3 posts in this section...... but i'm sure you'll do, because there are many people like you here, and this place is nice after all :(anyway, talking of PDF software and the fact that you're working in the software company, do you create your own brand PDF softwares too? :D

lolso you DO make 2 threads in the introductions. i thought i had some bad sight there :)

anyway, welcome to the Xisto! i hope you can enjoy yourself here, as i see that you just registered about 2 hours ago and made your first 3 posts in this section...... but i'm sure you'll do, because there are many people like you here, and this place is nice after all :D

anyway, talking of PDF software and the fact that you're working in the software company, do you create your own brand PDF softwares too? :P

Urh!
Just feel very excited to find the community and can share my experience with others :(
Yes, our company have own brand PDF software. But I am not tend to introduce it, because I don't want be a spammer in people's eyes.
Just like to share my experience! :P

Welcome, StvenWesleyGlad you can join our internet community. Please take a moment to review our forum rules. You can find our forum rules and other related important topics by clicking on Xisto Readme. Find it in my signature or on top of the shoutbox.If you have any question regarding our forum or one of our internet services, please don't hesitate to ask one of our members. Our members are very good at helping one another. We try to build a web community where people can share and respect each others' point of view. So knowing our forum rules are important. Thanks and see you around.

another new geek :D welcome here in our Xisto family and enjoy chatting and sharing your thoughts with uslooking forward for your tutorials about PDF :) hope you can share some and thank you for that if youwill :( don't be hesitant to ask questions from us we are always here to support since all members here are titled asfriendly I am also a new member here like you so I must become friendly to be so called Friendly Xisto member XD