xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Alphacide

New Tech News Site www.techfire.us

Being a long follower of engadget, and lifehacker ect. I've noticed the continual lack of interesting content they have to offer (e.g. "new monitor released!" "another new monitor released!" "48" monitor released"). So I decided to start up a website to comment about tech stuff that happens, but with some more... interesting articles -http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ - And when we get some content writers it will be awesome, so make sure to bookmark. We are gonna do gaming reviews, commentary hardware/software reviews - rumors. all that cool stuff

Edited by Alphacide (see edit history)

Content wise site is good and there is no doubt about it. What i would like to see is some unique theme other than the default one like this. I mean this looks from the template set. So it is not appealing. Try and find some good appealing theme and edit it to suit your needs. Also add bookmarking widget below the posts "onlywire" and "sharethis" offers blog integration, check those tools out. Keep it up with blog, and have blast with blog this 2010. Good luck.

I like it, you could do well here, just keep the content updated all the time and dont forget to insult Jobs and Gates :)

Engadget is sort more dedicated as a blog in covering every new and upcoming gadgetry or electronic goods, rather than focusing only on interesting technological concepts that have just come out. It's not a bad thing though, as it gives you a good idea of how the digital world is progressing along as new products and models pop up in the market. To be honest, when reading the Engadget RSS feeds, I rarely read the text in the post, instead I tend to skim through taking in the post title and accompanying image until I find something interesting that happens to grab my attention. You may want to try subscribing to Gdgt (https://www.engadget.com/), another technology blog founded by some former Engadget staff. Unlike Engadget, which seeks to cover all the new gadgetry and electronics, Gdgt seems to focus on the more interesting items that are new to the technology market.On Lifehacker, I used to be former subscriber to their RSS feeds, until one day I got sick of their "life-hacking" productivity tips and tutorials on how to use certain software. In some way, I just found reading their news feed just too boring to read through all the unnecessary and irrelevant content. However, I still subscribe to Ars Technica, which highlights the technology issues and happenings in the digital world.Hopefully, your site can cover all the pitfalls of the modern technology blog and deliver to the right and relevant content to us readers. Good luck with your new blog!

Dear friend of mine matter is cool and informative andobviously updated so first of congratulation that you have won one phase andthe most important phase but on the other hand I would like to state that youhave to concentrate on the looks and theme etc. Please change it as soon aspossible so that it should match with your overall concept of the site. Accordingto me please categorize the whole thing with the help of menus etc. Ifnecessary add drop downs and try to give it a real professional look. Best ofluck.