xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
evilsmiley25

Hello Trap17 Community My introduction thread to the Trap17 community

Hey everyone! :)I just felt I should introduce myself. My name is Andrew.I found out about Xisto from a google search for free web hosts. I have been looking for a reliable, free webhost for some time now. This one seemed really nice, so I joined up.My main reason, mostly, for wanting to find a free host, is to do some testing on web designing. Just to see what I can do, and to have something to do when I'm bored.I like how you post to earn things, like memory, and domains. I hope to stay here for a while.Thanks for anyone who read my post, and welcome to other new people. :D

Welcome Andrew hope your stay here is pleasant. I hope you've made yourself familiar with the TOS and other rules and if not. Here you go

Hellow Andrew, and welcome to the Xisto! now let me introduce myself. the name's Gilang and i'm from a small city in large country called Indonesia, i'm gonna be your guide here :D (okay, i'm just kidding :( )

so you're looking for some neat free web host too? you have come to the right place. this place is nice with many expert members (not me) to help your problems, and the hosting rocks too. i do hope that you won't regret spending your time here, which i've never heard someone regretted it :D

the main system here is the "myCENT" system. it simply like it counts every words or characters in your post and convert them to real $_$ cash. every myCENT equal to USD $0.01 (like 1 cent lol). and your collected "virtual" money collected here can be used to buy things at https://support.xisto.com/ , well isn't it nice that you can buy some REAL things with virtual money? just remember about "it counts every words or characters in your post" i said, to describe the easy way for this: instead of making 1000 posts with only 5 word in it, you should try to post 5 post with 1000 words in it. :P

i see that you have got your myCENT running, so you're already good to go. Good luck and get you hosting! :)

oh, i hope you don't mind if i put these "helping links" here, in case you haven't read them

Xisto README Files
Xisto - Support billing (the one you will use to buy the things
see this one to get your free Xisto subdomains
and of course, the board rules & guidelines

again, welcome to the party and good luck :P

Hellow Andrew, and welcome to the Xisto! now let me introduce myself. the name's Gilang and i'm from a small city in large country called Indonesia, i'm gonna be your guide here :( (okay, i'm just kidding :D )
so you're looking for some neat free web host too? you have come to the right place. this place is nice with many expert members (not me) to help your problems, and the hosting rocks too. i do hope that you won't regret spending your time here, which i've never heard someone regretted it :D

the main system here is the "myCENT" system. it simply like it counts every words or characters in your post and convert them to real $_$ cash. every myCENT equal to USD $0.01 (like 1 cent lol). and your collected "virtual" money collected here can be used to buy things at https://support.xisto.com/ , well isn't it nice that you can buy some REAL things with virtual money? just remember about "it counts every words or characters in your post" i said, to describe the easy way for this: instead of making 1000 posts with only 5 word in it, you should try to post 5 post with 1000 words in it. :(

i see that you have got your myCENT running, so you're already good to go. Good luck and get you hosting! :)

oh, i hope you don't mind if i put these "helping links" here, in case you haven't read them

Xisto README Files
Xisto - Support billing (the one you will use to buy the things
see this one to get your free Xisto subdomains
and of course, the board rules & guidelines

again, welcome to the party and good luck :D

Thanks for the info! :(

Do you happen to know how many words it takes to get 1 dollar in myCENTS? Not that I'd spam, just wondering. :P

I've only been here a matter of hours, and I already don't regret being here. I am already liking this community, and I love posting on forum boards where the people actually have a level of intellect, not "o i trolld you!!@1!"

But, anyways, thanks for welcoming me to the community. :P

No, i don't. And i don't know whether there is someone who know the myCENT calculation system except 'him' (the administrator and founder named OpaQue, who seems to too busy to come often). Just like google's page rank formula. It is MYSTERIOUS :DBut well, there is a post related to this one, counting the possibilities of the myCENT formula, like 1-3 days ago. You may search and find it there yourself, since i can't search it with my mobile phone (it would finished my bill for sure :( ), or you can try to do the calculation : check your myCENT before and after you make post then divide it by how many words you put it :)