xisto Community
frederik

Hi Every1 Im introducing myself here.

Hi everyone. I'm Frederik. I'm from Belgium. I'm 18 years old at the moment of writing, and I'm studying sciences.I'm really interested in technology stuff. And because I'm visually impaired, I'm especially into everything related to impairments, so I'm researching the best ways to make a site accessible for impaired people, making it as compatible with as many screenreaders and braille devices as possible, and all that kind of stuff. I hope I'll be able to experiment on this free web hosting service.

Hi Frederik, and welcome to the TRAP! :P
i'm 20 years old some month later, so we're not too different then :D. i hope you can find the way to make such site, though i don't know about the braille thing on the site .____.a

well anyway, Xisto sure do give you the free web hosting you need. with such a good hosting, and great feature, facility, and support, you might find your way easier here. good luck! :)

oh, and let me help you a bit to learn what to do here

the point here is to get as much myCENT as you can... er no, just do it as much as you need. each myCENT is equal to $0.01 (yeah, 1 CENT)
to get started, you must register in https://support.xisto.com/ with the same email as you use on this forum. then start your first 5 post, wait a while (it can take minutes to hours to update). you'll see some numbers in red below your name. now that is YOUR myCENT. you can use it later for your hosting needs :P
when your myCENT get to 100 ($1) it will converted to your xisto billing, make it $1 there. anyway, the myCENT you'll get is equal to your post lenght. so don't make short post, instead make some good, long, and make sure it has some quality because spamming will get you killed here. :D

and here's some link that you can use
TRAP 17 README Files
Xisto billing and support
How Xisto give you free web hosting
more about the myCENT system
how to get your free subdomain with TRAP

again, good luck and welcome! :(

Hi everyone. I'm Frederik. I'm from Belgium. I'm 18 years old at the moment of writing, and I'm studying sciences.
I'm really interested in technology stuff. And because I'm visually impaired, I'm especially into everything related to impairments, so I'm researching the best ways to make a site accessible for impaired people, making it as compatible with as many screenreaders and braille devices as possible, and all that kind of stuff. I hope I'll be able to experiment on this free web hosting service.

Dear friend of mine. First of all a warm welcome to Xisto.Now I would like to come to the concept you are really working on. What I thinkits really a noble deed to continue with your project and I am alwaysinterested in such projects a lot. Dear friend here I would like to say that ifyou would like to have any help in this process then please feel free to ask. Iwill be really glad to help you if I could in any way.  

Welcome to the Xisto community, frederik! Don't forget to link your xisto and Xisto forum accounts email, so that you can begin earning myCENT for your posts. Good luck on earning free web hosting, and I hope you enjoy it at this community.Join the shout box some time, and have a chat with the people in there. :)