xisto Community
Zagubadu?

Audiosurf Game Review

The only PC game that allows you too literally play your music? Well let me introduce you to AudioSurf. Its a face paced game that actually allows you to play it accordingly to any song you may have on your computer. In the game you play as a space ship type thing. And what you do is according to the game mode. My favorite mode is simple and fun. Its called Mono. You have to dodge certain blocks while collecting other ones. Did I mention your speeding down a track way at ridiculous speeds? Well at least with my music you are. Because it all depends on what music your playing along with. The level is made up entirely on the beat, and other aspects of the song you choose.

Posted Image

I highly recommend that you download the trial for this and try it out. This is the only game that allows you to Ride your Music.

AudioSurf

I absolutely love this game. It gives me something to do when I have nothing to do. I bought the full version on Steam about 4 months ago and play it occasionally. I do not play it as much as I used to when I first got it because it got a little redundant but I do still play it every now and then. It reminds me of a Tap Tap REvolution game. It feels a lot like the game is as fast-paced or as slow-paced as the actual song (that is the intended purpose). What would be cool is if this software would be available on the iPOd touch so I can take it everywhere with my on the go. I would play it a lot more if I could take it with me everywhere. I would not be surprised if it was released for the iPOd/iPad in the future.