xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Бојан

Hello

Hellou Xisto! I'm new at this forums and i'm killing bored time :) My name is Bojan (on my language Бојан) 16 year's old and i'm from Macedonia. Greetings to all users on this forums and best regards. :D

Dear friend Bojan welcome to Xisto. Here you just helpothers and be helped by others and post quality posts for the same. I am verysure about one thing and that is if you are in Xisto then you are never bored.Best of luck dear.

Welcome! Don't forget to read the rules, and link your email accounts on the Xisto billing website, so you can earn myCENT and start earning toward your free web hosting.Hope you enjoy it here, I know I do. :)

hello too :( welcome to Xisto family hope you enjoy your stay here chatting with us and sharing some of your thoughts and Ideas :) and if you were here for a host and a domain well we are the same :) good luck for us and lets become more active to achieve our goals ok?your mycent is already fine so I don't have something to say and to tell to all I will say is WELCOME :D