xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
retry56

Art Statue Using A Pencil

Have you ever seen an art using a Pencil,, i havent :)

Well now you see one,

Its Cool, , cant believe how they have such an imagination in their head, lol,,

But its awesome, hoping that i can touch those :D hahaha.. lol

Comments are welcome :(

here is the Photo.,,

Posted Image

Lots of the art are like flowers, hmmm,,

Posted Image

another one

Posted Image

Hhmmm,, this one looks like one of the South Park character,,hmm

Cool isn't it

Oh! I was so thinking of something else when i read the topic title. That is interesting, and it makes me wonder which pencil point was the starting point of the entire work, let alone how they managed to plan out the design for the work.

Wow, I feel silly. I read the title looked at all these pictures and said these are drawn with a pencil? Only to look at them again to see they were all actual pencils :) Thats pretty cool. How would they even begin to do a project like this?

Very clever stuff! I like it a lot, would make a great ornament to have in a house!

Yes, it really looks great, real art, quite unique.'I know some people who create art from those little metal things on beer cans with which you open the can :) when you collect thousands of those things, you can create a lot of interesting stuff.I wonder how could some art from pencils look by using different pencils, I mean different sizes and colors and form :D

Dear friend I was really amazed when I saw this as I thoughtit could be some thing else as I read the topic but really I have never saw anyof the art pieces like this before and would like to say that its really reallycool. Really there many artists in this world with such an amazing andunbelievable creative power. Really ultimate it is.

Gads, I can't even imagine the patience it would of taken to make those! Cutting all those bits of pencils, and sharpening them and glueing them all together, it would almost be as painstaking as carving in solid stone! They are pretty neat.Got to see a lot of art statues at the swap meets on our vacation, I love those welded ones made from odd metal parts, and made into some sort of creature. Saw a dinosaur this time that was really neat. Amazing how creative some people can be.

Wow, that's pretty cool. I know I wouldn't have the patience to sharpen all those pencils and just glue them on. Who made these things? I'd really like to see more of this artists work.

Those sculptures are so good! I'd really like to see who the author is.
Here is another thing which is quite similar:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

"Ferrofluid Sculpture
A steel sculpture with changing magnetization is coated with ferrofluid.
The fluid is pulled in the direction of increasing flux density and forms peaks, which become smaller in higher flux density. At an accumulation of fluid at ridges, the flux density at the surface decreases. The flow and the distribution of the fluid can be observed at several characteristic locations. "

The description goes on...
It's such a cool video. You shoulc check out more about Ferro Fluid.