xisto Community
prolifigreen

Hi, Introducing Prolifigreen, A Green Gift To Pay Forward

Hello everyone,Here is a short introduction about ProlifiGreen, a non-profit organization in Sichuan, China that enables the needy to pay forward. ProlifiGreen gives free saplings to struggling families in rural areas, provides training, technical support and marketing of fruits, and helps these families out of poverty. The benefited families, by agreement, pay forward a portion of their revenue to help other people in poverty. ProlifiGreen represents two goals of the organization - Prolific (poverty reduction) and Green (environmental protection).ProlifiGreen is currently focusing on orchard projects to help 2008 Wenchuan earthquake victims.

Hi,

My name is Oliver Liu, co-founder of ProlifiGreen working on voluntary basis. As a matter of fact, most of ProlifiGreen's administration tasks are done by volunteers. This is not a spam, rather an explanatory text of the user name.

Oliver @ ProlifiGreen

This is great and all but this is a intro thread so could you tell us about you. I'm guessing this is a spam bot though??? Maybe I'm wrong.

Hi,
My name is Oliver Liu, co-founder of ProlifiGreen working on voluntary basis. As a matter of fact, most of ProlifiGreen's administration tasks are done by volunteers. This is not a spam, rather an explanatory text of the user name.

Oliver @ ProlifiGreen

Dear friend Oliver welcome to Xisto as per yourintroduction the cause with which you are affiliated with is noble.  So a very best of luck for your project.Basically Xisto is the most clean forum I have ever seen and please let it besuch. Never ever spam as spam is never tolerated here. Help others here withyour posts and get help from others. And in turn of your quality posts you willget MyCents. Which can be used in turn to buy services from Xisto - Support. Gothrough the rules and regulations to be followed in this forum. Best of luckdear friend.

Guys, thanks for all your reminders.

Dear friend Oliver welcome to Xisto as per yourintroduction the cause with which you are affiliated with is noble.  So a very best of luck for your project.Basically Xisto is the most clean forum I have ever seen and please let it besuch. Never ever spam as spam is never tolerated here. Help others here withyour posts and get help from others. And in turn of your quality posts you willget MyCents. Which can be used in turn to buy services from Xisto - Support. Gothrough the rules and regulations to be followed in this forum. Best of luckdear friend.

Hi,

Oliver @ ProlifiGreen

haha sorry for mistaking you as a spam bot. So what brings you to Xisto?

My site was not accessible from China. I was looking for a solution and then found this forum with some quality information and tips. pretty good! :)

haha sorry for mistaking you as a spam bot. So what brings you to Xisto?

introduction? introduction of yourself? or introduction into your product? well aha nice huh I see many newbie like that whowill just advertise something and then leave it, mm aren't you guys get annoyed? I don't think it is a spam bot since the registration of the forum is secured mmm lets see

My site was not accessible from China. I was looking for a solution and then found this forum with some quality information and tips. pretty good! :)

Well, I don't know if you are here for earning myCENT, but if you are, here are the instructions:

To earn myCENT, you will need to register at this link, with the same email you used to register your Xisto forum account:

https://support.xisto.com/register.php

To earn myCENT, just post and stay active on the forums. Each post, you earn myCENT and when you hit 100, it will update into your credit balance as $1.

Welcome here though, and your website is very nicely done so far. Keep up the good work. :D

Well, I don't know if you are here for earning myCENT, but if you are, here are the instructions:
To earn myCENT, you will need to register at this link, with the same email you used to register your Xisto forum account:

https://support.xisto.com/register.php

To earn myCENT, just post and stay active on the forums. Each post, you earn myCENT and when you hit 100, it will update into your credit balance as $1.

Welcome here though, and your website is very nicely done so far. Keep up the good work. :)

Thanks, evilsmiley2 for your nice words, and advice on myCENT. You are quite helpful.