xisto Community
anwiii

Hi! I Am New Here welcome me

welcome....i guess. you couldn't be more original in your user name? or you just feel your new sig wouldn't be enough to advertise....

hi!I am from EARTH LOL!
new here!
please welcome me!

Dear friend GSMDNA welcome to Xisto. You are at the placewhere every one is having really helping nature and just have fun by helpingothers and be helped by others. Never spam. As its never tolerated here. Bestof luck dear.

Welcome to the Xisto community. I have never heard of this "earth", is it nice there?? :D

If you're seriously here, not just to advertise, you should really sign up here:

https://support.xisto.com/

That way, you can earn myCENT money, to use towards a free domain. I have already earned almost 2 US dollars, and I just joined today. :)

Anyways, welcome!

Welcome to the Xisto community. I have never heard of this "earth", is it nice there?? :)
If you're seriously here, not just to advertise, you should really sign up here:

https://support.xisto.com/

That way, you can earn myCENT money, to use towards a free domain. I have already earned almost 2 US dollars, and I just joined today. :D

Anyways, welcome!

how can i check my cents

Welcome infidel to a land where your earthling wishes come true , where you can make money on how crazy are your ideas and how briliant , a place where whe depend on you and not you on us

Edited by Profaris (see edit history)

Hi gsmdna I think your username is the most original that i have listened because almost of us use usernames that are related with our real names or with television things and is interesting that you choose the name of your website. Welcome to the best forum community in all the internet where you will get fun and not only that your free web hosting for your site too. Your website gsmdna.com can be allowed in the xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting servers and I guarantee you that you never will need another web hosting because here in Xisto the hosting is almost free, of course you have to make good quality post to get MyCents and start your logic hosting plan, but I guarantee you that you never will be more satisfied with other hosting than with Xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting because here the support team is awesome and works 24/7 365 days a year so enjoy your host in this forum and share your knowledge with the other members and of course get a lot of MyCents.But i give you a tip please don?t copy information from another site in the internet to make MyCents more quickly, that is make trap, and however this forum is named Xisto the trap is not allowed here believe me. I tried to copy an article from the internet and the unique thing that I earned is the warn status and the negative MyCents and I have to convince trough good quality post with the moderator to they allow me return to the positive balance so be careful please.I desire you good luck with your website project and please keep posting and posting and making MyCents.Regards.

Welcome to Xisto.  I am also from Earth.  I agree with fermin25.  You should never copy and paste an article onto Xisto.  Consequences will not be very helpful. To prevent getting negative myCENT or warnings or even getting banned, be sure to read the forum rules and terms. You can find the link to the rules and terms on the sidebar on the forum homepage.  Usually, moderators will be lenient about your mistake the first time you commit it but try not to forget the rules.

how can i check my cents

After you have signed up for both your forum account AND the xisto billing account with the SAME email address, the accounts will link. You should have made five quality posts before the myCENT will show on your account. Everytime you earn 100 myCENT, $1 USD will be deposited into your billing account for hosting packages and you will be notified via email.